The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Win the daily battle with the clock—become a bus driver
Six true-to-life city buses, including two Lion’s City buses licensed by MAN, and a gigantic freely accessible world are waiting for you in Bus Simulator 16. Transport your passengers to their destinations across five authentic city districts safely and on time. Drive a two-door, three-door, or a true-to-life articulated bus through commuter traffic at rush hour, watch out for emergency vehicles, and take detours around construction sites. But watch out, or you will get into trouble for accidents and traffic violations!
You also have to maintain order inside the bus. Calm upset passengers, repair stuck doors, sell tickets correctly, and extend the ramp for wheel chair passengers in a timely manner. You will have to be efficient if you want to stick to your schedule, as it is only by doing this that you will build up your reputation in the city, earn the trust of your passengers, and most importantly, make money! The better your reputation, the larger the contracts you can secure, and the more buses will be available to your company in the shop. Unlock additional districts of the city and carefully plan routes for the employees you will acquire in the included job exchange.
As you grow more successful, you will also acquire more and more advertising banners for your buses, which bring in additional money. If your buses are too dull, you can paint and decorate them with unlockable decals, ensuring that your passengers reach their destinations in the coolest way possible.
You think bus drivers are lonely? Not in Bus Simulator 2016! Invite your friends into your game in multiplayer mode and let them take over routes for you. The money they earn can be used to expand your shared company and thus perfect public transportation in your city.
You want to drive even more buses and arrange Sunny Springs to fit your expectations? Then you can just construct the city to suit your own taste. Bus Simulator 16 is mod-friendly, and you can use programs like Blender and Gimp to adjust the visual appearance of the existing buses to your liking, as well as integrate your own custom buses and buildings into the game.
- 6 realistic buses, 2 door vehicles, 3 door vehicles and articulated buses
- 4 MAN Lion City buses
- Large, freely drivable city with 5 authentic districts, which can be unlocked by and by
- Plan your routes and drive them
- Diverse passengers and vehicles exhibiting different driving behaviors enliven the city
- Various challenging traffic situations (rush hour, moving roadworks, protest marches, emergency vehicles)
- Pay attention to special situations such as stuck doors and requests of your passengers
- Take heed of the traffic rules and stick to your schedule to unlock more buses, districts and missions
- Manage your own company, hire drivers with different skills and optimize your routes and your revenue
- Use the multiplayer mode to manage your company together with your friends
- Customize your buses with different colors and decals
- The comprehensive modding package helps you change your buses and your city according to your wishes
- Support of established steering wheels and gamepads
Requires an Internet Connection and Free Steam Account to Activate
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64bit, MAC OSX 10.10 or Higher
Processor: 3.3 GHz or higher
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB VRAM or higher
Hard Drive: 5 GB
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Still Alive Studios|
Buy NEW $16.95
Regular Price: $24.95
You Save: $8.00 (32%)
Buy NEW $19.95
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $39.95
Buy NEW $29.95
Regular Price: $39.95
You Save: $10.00 (25%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question