- Home /
- Bulletstorm /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Kill With Skill
Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit to strike out on their own. Now stranded on an abandoned paradise, Grayson Hunt and Ishi Sato find themselves surrounded by hordes of mutants and flesh eating gangs. They survive on two objectives: get off the planet alive and extract revenge on the man who sent them there.
As Grayson Hunt, players wield an arsenal of over-the-top combat moves and outrageously large guns that feed into Bulletstorm's distinct 'skillshot' system producing unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay and yell-inducing satisfaction.
A brand-new and unique First Person Shooter IP from the teams that brought you Gears of War and Painkiller. Epic Games, People Can Fly and Electronic Arts present Bulletstorm, an over-the-top shooter that introduces signature 'kill with skill' gameplay. Set in a futuristic utopia, an elite peacekeeping force thwarts the rumblings of civil war. But deception within the ranks has caused two members of the most feared unit, Dead Echo, to strike out on their own. Taking the role of Grayson Hunt, wield over-the-top combat moves and some of the most uniquely innovative weapons ever seen in a first person shooter that all feed into Bulletstorm's distinct 'skillshot' system for unprecedented levels of frantic gameplay. Unleash the Bulletstorm!
- Incredible New "Skillshotâ€ System - Combine outrageous gunplay with Bulletstorm'sâ"¢ unique kick, slide and leash mechanics as you Kill with Skill.Â Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways to take them down.
- The Circle of Awesome - Kill with skill to rack up the points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off even bigger and better "skillshotsâ€ and earn even more points... Bulletstorm'sâ"¢ upgrade system truly is a circle of awesome that rewards players who kill in the most creative ways.
- Badass Weaponry - From your trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstormâ"¢ delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen that truly put the fun back into the First Person Shooter.
- Echos and Anarchy Modes - Challenge your friends in Echo mode, an arcade, offline experience where gamers play their favorite sections of the campaign mode and compete for highest score.Â Or team-up with up to three of your friends in Anarchy mode, a co-op high octane multiplayer experience.
- Over-The-Top, Intense Action: Epic Games and People Can Fly deliver a truly unique and over the top gameplay experience
- Unique "Skillshot" Gameplay: rewards players who "kill with skill"
- Upgrades System: enables players to pull off even bigger and better skillshots and earn further upgrades
- Massive Boss Battles: People Can Fly bring their unique sense of scale to Bulletstorm with huge boss battles interspersing the intense action experience
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
Intel Core 2 Duo/ AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent Processor , running at 1.6 GHz or greater
1.5 GB RAM
9 GB available HDD Space
DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM/ NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS/ ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater Video Card
DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit Soundcard
16X CD/DVD Drive
Network Internet (TCP/IP) connection
Recommended System Specifications:
QuadCore 2.0 GHz Processor
2 GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible, 512MB of VRAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX260/ ATI Radeon 4870 Video Card
Network Broadband Internet (TCP/IP) connection
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Electronic Arts/ Epic Games|
|Developer||People Can Fly|
Buy NEW $19.95
Regular Price: $59.95
You Save: $40.00 (67%)
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Buy NEW $12.95
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $40.00 (44%)
Buy NEW $9.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question