- Home /
- Brothers in Arms /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
A That's Hot! Double Shot!
Get 2 scorching hot Brothers in Arms games, Brothers in Arms - Road to Hill 30 and Brothers in Arms - Earned in Blood, for less than $20!
Brothers in Arms - Road to Hill 30
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers were scattered over the French countryside. As the story unfolds, the player (Baker) must choose between the success of his mission and the lives of his men - his brothers in arms.
- One of a Kind - Brothers in Arms is the only first-person tactical shooter set in WWII.
- Real Military Tactics - Intuitive and easy-to-use squad controls appeal to both the hardcore and mainstream gaming audience.
- Real Soldiers - Featuring a cast of more than 20 characters, each having a distinctly unique personality, appearance and style.
- Revolutionary AI System - Allies and enemies use the standard operating procedures of fire and maneuver to flank and kill their foes.
- Unprecedented Authenticity - Historically accurate and detailed battlefields, events and equipment recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, Aerial Reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
- Innovative Multiplayer - Players command three-man AI teams in a battle of wits and skill to accomplish exciting objectives.
Brothers in Arms - Earned in Blood
With its unprecedented combination of authenticity, compelling story and squad-based action, Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 has established itself as a benchmark for military action games. Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood builds upon the elements that have made Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 a runaway success by adding new features and game modes. Featuring a new single-player narrative, new multiplayer missions, an all-new cooperative-style game mode, and new weapons and vehicles
- Next Volume of Brothers In Arms - The award-winning WWII shooter returns with more of the action, story and authenticity that has critics and fans raving.
- New Single-Player Narrative - Experience authentic WWII combat as Sergeant Joe Hartsock and lead your squad beyond Carentan to liberate all of Normandy.
- New Multiplayer Missions - Taking online tactics to new heights, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood offers more unique multiplayer missions and improved online support on PC and consoles! (Including the bundled addition of modification support for the PC).
- Skirmish Mode - Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood features an all-new cooperative Skirmish mode that allows one or two players to take a tour of duty through a series of authentic and harrowing custom combat missions.
- New Weapons and Vehicles - Arm yourself with additional authentic weapons and command new vehicles like the M10 "Wolverine" Tank Destroyer.
- More Challenging and Dynamic Combat -Featuring close quarter urban environments and a new, next generation artificial intelligence system, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood promises to take authentic military action to the next level.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 2000/ XP only
1 GHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
512 MB RAM
DirectX 9.0c compliant 32 MB 3D graphics card
4x DVD-ROM drive
16 bit DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
9 GB free HD space
Keyboard & Mouse
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|