- Home /
- Bioshock /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
BioShock is a unique game that mixes a spine-chilling setting illustrated with art deco art and architecture, sci-fi themes of bio-genetic mutation and self-modification, a deep storyline with open-choice freedom to interact with the world as you choose, and first-person action that requires you to think every time you pull the trigger. After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is littered with corpses, wildly powerful guardians roam the corridors as little girls loot the dead, and genetically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn.
- Biologically Mod Your Body - Plasmids are genetic augmentations that empower you with dozens of fantastic abilities. Send Electrobolts storming from your fingertips, unleash a swarm of hornets hatched from the veins of your arms, strategically turn enemies against one another with irritants.
- Take Control of Your World - Hack devices and systems to reprogram enemy security bots into personal bodyguards, modify vending machines to change prices, and transform machine gun security turrets into powerless pieces of metal.
- Upgrade Your Weapons - Look for Fire-For-Effect stations located through Rapture. Craft variants of ammo and plasmids by picking up materials in the city to modify them at U-Invent kiosks.
- Experiment With Battle Techniques - With BioShock's free-form combat options, gameplay scenarios can be approached with a variety of weapons, active and passive plasmids, environmental objects utilization, exploitation of political alliances, or a combination of techniques. Find your style but know when to adapt.
- Explore An Incredible World - The unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean is vividly illustrated with realistic water effects and truly next generation graphics.
- Make Meaningful Decisions - Do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture to save yourself...or risk all to become their savior?
Pentium 4 2.4GHz Single Core processor
Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550) Video Card
100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
8GB free HD space
Requires Internet connection for activation
Recommended System Specifications:
Intel Core 2 Duo processor
Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better) Video card/ DX10: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better Video card
Sound Blaster X-Fi series (Optimized for use with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards)
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy NEW $12.95
Buy NEW $9.95
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $40.00 (44%)
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $59.95