The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Step back into the beautiful and unforgettable world of Rapture in BioShock 2, the next installment in the franchise that has won more than 50 Game of the Year Awards and has sold more than 2.5 million units worldwide. Developed by 2K Marin and 2K Australia, BioShock 2 provides players with the perfect blend of
explosive First Person Shooter combat and compelling storytelling to form one of 2010's most highly anticipated titles!
Set during the fall of Rapture, players assume the role of a Plasmid test subject for Sinclair Solutions, a premier provider of Plasmids and Tonics in the underwater city of Rapture that was first explored in the original BioShock. Players will need to use all the elements of the BioShock toolset to survive as the full depth of the BioShock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in Rapture.
- Evolution of the Genetically Enhanced Shooter - Visceral combat reaches new levels of exhilaration. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and new plasmids, bring new depth and dimension to each encounter.
- Return to Rapture - Set 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with a deeper, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created.
- You Are the Big Daddy - Take control of BioShock's signature and iconic symbol and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture's most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
- Introducing the Big Sister - An evolution and hybrid of the most iconic characters in BioShock. She combines the powers the Big Daddy and the Little Sister, making her a fearsome, brutal antagonist.
- Continuation of the Award-Winning Narrative - New and unique storytelling devices serve as the vehicle for the continuation of one of gaming's most unique and acclaimed storylines.
- Underwater Exploration Changes the Landscape - For the first time, explore the ocean floor and experience life outside of Rapture.
- Multiplayer - The addition of exhilarating multiplayer! The most anticipated new feature, as requested by feedback from our fans!
Minimum System Requirements
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
AMD Athlon 64 3800+ 2.4Ghz or better, Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0Ghz or better processor
NVIDIA 7800GT 256MB or better, ATI Radeon X1900 256MB or better video card
11GB free HD space
100% DirectX 9.0C compliant sound card
Recommended System Specifications
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Dual Core 2.60Ghz, Intel Core 2 Duo E6420 Dual Core 2.13Ghz processor
NVIDIA 8800GT 512MB or better, ATI Radeon HD4830 512MB or better video card
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||2K Marin/ 2K Australia|