Defining Online Warfare
In Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the 'B' company fight their way through snowy mountaintops, dense jungles and dusty villages. With a heavy arsenal of deadly weapons and a slew of vehicles to aid them, the crew set off on their mission and they are ready to blow up, shoot down, blast through, wipe out and utterly destroy anything that gets in their way.
Total destruction is the name of the game, delivered as only the DICE next generation Frostbite engine can. Either online or offline, enemies will soon learn there is nowhere to hide.
- Vehicles - Air, sea, and land battles bring a chaotic and frenzied experience to the console like never before. Aggressive firepower enhances the backbone of classic Battlefield gameplay with new vehicles added for ultimate mayhem.
- Destruction 2.0 - With Destruction 2.0 crush buildings to their foundations. The battle can change in the blink of an eye as your cover crumbles around you in this ever changing environment within Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2.
- Perfecting the Art of Multiplayer - With a heavy arsenal of deadly weapons and a slew of vehicles to aide you, get ready to blow up, shoot down, blast through, wipe out and utterly destroy any enemy that gets in your way.
- The Adventure Continues - Bad Company is back in a whole new single player quest as Haggard, Sarge, Sweetwater and Marlowe from ‘B’ company trek through snowy mountaintops, dense jungles and dusty villages.
- High Dynamic Range Audio - Feel the impact of bullets as they tear through the environment around you. Hear explosions rip through the air as dynamic audio delivers you into an immersive battlefield experience.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista (SP2)/ 7
Intel Core 2 DUO 2 GHz or equivalent processor
2 GB RAM
10 GB free HD space
256 MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT/ ATI X1900 or better)
DirectX Compatible sound card
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive
Recommended System Specifications:
Windows Vista (SP2)/ 7
Any Quadcore Processor
2 GB RAM
512 MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260)
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound cards may be required
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|