The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security home for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds.
Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this highly anticipated sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.
- Become the Dark Knight -- Batman: Arkham City delivers a genuinely authentic Batman experience with advanced, compelling gameplay on every level: high-impact street brawls, nail-biting stealth, multifaceted forensic investigation, epic super-villain encounters and unexpected glimpses into Batman's tortured psychology.
- Play as Catwoman -- Catwoman is a fully playable character in Batman: Arkham City who has her own storyline in the main game which is seamlessly interwoven with Batman's story arc. Her navigation skills, combat moves and gadgetry have been specifically designed to deliver a fully featured and unique experience.
- Advanced FreeFlow Combat -- Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from every direction as Arkham's gangs bring heavy weapons and all-new AI to the fight, but Batman steps it up with twice the number of combat animations and double the range of attacks, counters and takedowns.
- New Gadgets -- Batman has access to new gadgets such as the Cryptographic Sequencer V2 and Smoke Pellets, as well as new functionality for existing gadgets that expand the range of Batman's abilities without adding extra weight to his Utility Belt.
- New Story -- Five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini returns to pen a brand-new story for Batman: Arkham City, taking gamers deep inside the diseased heart of Gotham.
- Arkham Has Moved -- Following the closure of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate prison, Gotham's new mayor, Quincy Sharp ordered the relocation of all inmates to Arkham City. This sprawling new super-prison is five times bigger than Arkham Island, enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations and Gotham landmarks.
- Huge Cast of Characters -- Players encounter numerous characters from the Batman universe, including Catwoman, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man, The Joker, The Riddler and other iconic characters yet to be revealed.
- Featured VO Talent -- Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy reprise their roles as The Joker and Batman respectively.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
Free Disk Space: 17.5 GB
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5000+
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or ATI Radeon HD 6850 with 768 MB+ of VRAM (DirectX 11 compatible)
Free Disk Space: 17.5 GB
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.2100|
|Publisher||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question