- Home /
- Assassin's Creed Rogue /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
18th century, North America. Amidst the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the American colonies. After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Introducing Assassin's Creed Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin's Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin Hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal to bring down the Assassins.
- Become the ultimate Assassin Hunter: For the first time ever, experience the Assassin's Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons:
- Equip Shay's deadly air rifle for both short- and long-range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialised bullets and grenades.
- Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced Eagle Vision. Use your vision to constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds.
- Slowly descend into darkness: Witness Shay's transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience first-hand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
- New and improved naval gameplay: Cast off in your ship, The Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America's river valleys. Assassin's Creed Rogue builds on the award-winning naval experience from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag with all new gameplay including:
- New enemy tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
- New weapons such as burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire behind to burn enemy ships, and the puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine gun-like fire.
- An arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval battles.
- Vast, diverse open world to explore: Shay's story will allow you to explore three unique environments.
- The North Atlantic Ocean: Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground.
- The River Valley: A large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration.
- New York City: One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|