- Home /
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Two Assassins. One Destiny.
When a man has won all his battles and defeated his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers. In search of the truth.
Assassin's Creed Revelations presents the most immersive experience available in the series to date and the culmination of Ezio's adventure. In Assassin's Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
In addition to Ezio's award-winning story, the acclaimed online multiplayer experience from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood returns, refined and expanded, with more modes, more maps and more characters that allow players to test their assassin skills against others from around the world. The latest chapter in the Assassin's Creed saga also includes revolutionary gameplay, allowing players to manipulate the construct of Desmond's memories and the Animus to decipher the mysteries of his past and gain insight into the future.
- Become Deadlier Than Ever– Wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio. Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hook blade combat. Experience new levels of gameplay customization with bomb crafting, and use heightened Eagle Vision to overcome your enemies and the environment.
- Test Your Skills Against The Best – A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and infinite replay value.
- Experience Revolutionary Gameplay – Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus as you uncover the mysteries of Desmond's past while gaining insight into what the future might hold.
Please note that a permanent internet connection is not
required, however a one-time product registration is necessary to
validate your installation. Of course, online features (Multiplayer,
Uplay, Leaderboards) will require an internet connection.
Supported OS : Windows® XP SP3 / Windows Vista® SP2 /Windows 7® SP1
Processor: Intel Core®2 Duo E4300 @ 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4600+ @ 2.4GHZ
RAM: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 – compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX® June2010 or newer (libraries included on disc)
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 12 GB
Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
Others: Temporary broadband connection required for one-time product registration at first launch, permanent broadband connection required for multi-player.
* This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT
Processor: Intel Core®2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0 – compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
AMD® Radeon® HD2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 desktop series
nVidia GeForce® 8/9/GT200/GT400/GT500 desktop series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Ubisoft Montreal/ Ubisoft Annecy|