- Home /
- Assassins Creed and Assassins Creed 2 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Assassin's Creed is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that will redefine the action genre. While other games claim to be next-gen with impressive graphics and physics, Assassin's Creed merges technology, game design, theme, and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and become a vulnerable, yet powerful, agent of change.
The setting is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.
You are an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history.
- Be an Assassin - Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history's deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors.
- Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
- Realistic and responsive environments - Experience a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
- Action with a new dimension: total freedom - Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Relive the epic times of the Crusades - Assassin's Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience, and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
- Intense action rooted in reality - Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
- Next-gen gameplay - The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment, and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.
Assassin's Creed II
Live By The Creed
Assassin's Creed II is the follow-up to the title that became the fastest-selling new IP in video game history. The highly anticipated title features a new hero, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, a young Italian noble, and a new era, the Renaissance.
Assassin's Creed II retains the core game play experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.
Assassin's Creed II is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence's most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin.
- Renaisance Italy - Italy in the XVth century was less a country and more a collection of citystates where families with political and economic strength began to take leadership roles in cities like Florence and Venice. This journey through some of the most beautiful cities in the world takes place in a time in history where culture and art were born alongside some of the most auspicious stories of corruption, greed and murder.
- A New-Found Freedom - You will be able to perform missions when want and how you want in this open-ended world that brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. The variety in game play adds another layer for you truly play through the game any way you choose.
- Dynamic Crowd - Discover a living breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, working with in-game characters provide ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.
- Become A Master Assassin - Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons, learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista (32-64 bits)/ 7 (32-64 bits)
Intel Core 2 DUO 1.8 GHz/AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 GHz processor
1.5 GB RAM (XP)/ 2 GB RAM (Vista and 7)
8 GB Free HD space
256 MB video card (Shader Model 3.0 Required)
DirectX 9.0 Compatible sound card
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD-Rom dual-layer drive
Recommended System Specifications:
Intel Core 2 DUO E6700 2.6 GHz/ AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ processor
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT/ ATI Radeon HD 4700 video card
5.1 sound card
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI RADEON X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series
NVIDIA GeForce 7/8/9/100/200 series
Permanent internet connection required to play
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy NEW $9.95
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $40.00 (44%)
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $109.95
You Save: $60.00 (55%)
Buy NEW $14.95
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $15.00 (50%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question