The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Let Battle Commence!
Providing gamers with the most authentic Ashes experience possible without having to don their whites, Ashes Cricket 2009 is fully licensed by Cricket Australia, the ECB (England and Wales Cricket Board) and the MCC (Marylebone Cricket Club, the world's most famous cricket club and owner of the Ashes urn), providing the game with all the official players, kit, stadia - including Lords and The Brit Oval - and equipment from this year's Ashes Series.
Coming from the home of video game cricket, Ashes Cricket 2009 is set to build on the heritage that Codemasters has enjoyed with its best-selling Ricky Ponting series and will continue to lead the field with great batting, bowling and fielding gameplay and authenticity that made the series a huge hit with cricket fans the world over.
Delivering all the exciting, athletic, skilful and technical elements of the sport, the game's comprehensive 'Ashes' mode will feature all five Tests played out at carefully detailed recreations of each authentic venue. In addition, gamers will also be able to play Test matches, One Day Internationals, 20 over games and a series of challenge modes. The high definition current generation versions will feature full online multiplayer as well as support for local multiplayer games.
- 18 realistically created stadiums from 12 cricketing nations will be featured, including The Oval, Edgbaston, Headingley, The MCG, The Gabba, The SCG as well as stadiums from India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies and Zimbabwe.
- International T20 Tournaments and Matches.
- One-Day tournaments and Matches.
- Create your own Tournaments.
- Training Mode where you'll be able to get training from legends like Ian Botham, Shane Warne. Get exclusive techniques and tips from them.
- Realistic Commentary from legends like Tony Grieg, Ian Bishop, Shane Warne, Ian Botham, and Jonathan Agnew. Feel like watching a real match on Television.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista (SP1)
2Ghz Pentium or AMD equivalent processor
256MB GeForce 6800/ Radeon X1600 or above video card with Shader 3.0 support
DirectX compatible sound card
Dual layer DVD-ROM drive
2.5GB HD space
Recommended System Specifications:
3GHz Pentium 4 or AMD equivalent
1.5GB RAMGeForce 8800GS/ Radeon X1900 or above graphics card
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi sound card
3GB HD space
Not compatible with integrated sound/ graphics solutions (inc laptops)
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question