The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionPrepare to take warfare to a new level with an incredibly realistic war simulation.
In ArmA II, you're part of an elite squad of American soldiers sent behind enemy lines to restore peace to Chernarus, a Soviet country ripped apart by civil war as warring rival factions fight to take control of the troubled state. In an epic story full of plot twists and turns, it becomes clear that the troubles plaguing Chernarus are deeper than anyone thought and the battle intensifies to extreme levels.
Building upon the foundations laid by its predecessor, ArmA II features refined graphics; unscripted AI opponents that ensure no skirmish ever plays out in the same way; 225sq km of game play area including more than 50 different towns and villages, alongside lush forests and wind-swept beaches; 136 different vehicles variants including helicopters, tracked armoured vehicles, boats and even bicycles and 81 weapon variants.
* Single player mode with emphasis on resource management and RPG elements, the player commands a squad through a story full of twists and surprises
* Cooperative multiplayer and team-based large scale multiplayer over entire map for 50 live players
* Built-in mission editor allowing player to expand the game beyond original content
* Complex weapons imulation based on technologies used in military training and real-world data: ballistics, deflection, material penetration, glowing tracer rounds
* Autonomous AI providing them ability to react dynamically depending on player's action: AI-controlled soldiers and vehicles maneuver, flank, take cover and surprise player in many ways.
* AI where squads navigate in realistic fashion, soldiers can find proper cover with millimeter precision, lean from cover and return fire.
* Advanced dynamic conversation system, integrating preset conversations and dynamic queries about the game environment.
* Gestures and combat communication of units - Soldiers shout and use same communication means as in real combat situations
* Comprehensive library of over 60 fully simulated modern firearms
* Over 60 playable vehicles
Requirements:Minimum System Requirements:
Dual Core processor (Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz, Intel Core 2.0GHz, AMD Athlon 3200+ or faster)
NVidia GeForce 7800/ ATI Radeon 1800 or faster graphics card with Shader Model 3 and 256MB VRAM
10GB free HD space
Recommended System Specifications:
Windows XP/ Vista
Quad Core or fast Dual Core CPU (Intel Core 2.8GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or faster)
NVidia GeForce 8800GT/ ATI Radeon 4850 or faster graphics card with Shader Model 3 and 512MB VRAM
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question