Manufacturer's DescriptionThe original Alone in the Dark is the video game that launched survival gaming and set the standard within the genre. Alone in the Dark returns with a heart-stopping survival experience realized through the use of state-of-the-art real-time physics and unprecedented environmental interaction. Delivering an exhilarating action-orientated experience within a highly detailed, open environment, Alone in the Dark once again takes the lead for innovation and excellence within the genre.
* Central Park - one of the world's most iconic and best loved urban landmarks, Central Park has been accurately reproduced using satellite data and thousands of photographs;
* Captivating story - The story reveals the conspiracy behind Central Park and challenges beliefs on the afterlife, based on ideas and theories drawn from real-world spiritual philosophies;
* Narrative Intensity - taking cues from blockbuster TV dramas, the story is told in a TV season-style narrative structure to deliver the maximum intensity throughout, keeping the player hooked;
* Real world rules - revolutionary technology brings a new level of environmental interaction to the gameplay where anything you could do in real life, you can do in the game
* Immersion - the player is plunged into the heart of the action in real-time with full movement control, in-game inventory system, on-body damage and healing system, and physiological effects;
* Photographic Rendering: Eden's proprietary Twilight technology and rendering engine create a lavishly detailed game world with highly realistic and advanced cinematographic effects including depth of field, camera focus, numerous light sources, moisture, reflections and High Dynamic Range effects.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|