The Tower of Eternity Awaits
Aion: The Tower of Eternity is a visually stunning massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring cutting-edge imagery, breath-taking environments, and a unique world of fantasy. You play a pivotal role in the fate of Atreia, where flying takes on a completely new role and the enemy is not only the other player faction, but a deadly ancient evil as well.
- Explore the Stunning World of Aion - Explore one of the most amazingly beautiful and detailed MMORPGs ever as you fight to save a vibrant world ripped asunder by a celestial war. Choose between two divine factions, the Asmodians or the Elyos, and save your people from an ancient evil that threatens to destroy everything in its path. Over 1500 story-driven quests lead you through a wondrous and expansive world like no other.
- Experience the Thrill of Flight - Soar to great heights and battle in the open skies of Aion. Flying in Aion is not just a way to travel - it is a strategic and integral part of the game that adds a new dynamic to all aspects of the genre, including combat, quests, exploration, and harvesting.
- Engage in Visceral Combat - Engage in a spectacular and evolving combat system utilizing combos, skill chains, counter-attacks and stunning aerial combat. Group with friends or fly solo in the Abyss, where attacks can come from any direction. Experience the thrill of combat like never before!
- Customize to Unprecedented Levels - Totally customize your character through an incredibly in-depth character creation tool, advanced crafting systems and extensive item customization. Take individuality to a new level with the innovative Stigma system, allowing characters to utilize and combine skills and abilities not normally available to that particular character's class.
- Battle in a New Breed of Conflict - Battle for control of valuable strongholds and artifacts within the Abyss, a hotly contested battlefield resting between the upper and lower halves of Atreia. Plan and execute raids against rival factions, earn special ranks and rewards through victory, and prepare for unexpected attacks by the Balaur, an ancient race freed from imprisonment within the Abyss.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP SP2/ Vista
2.8GHz CPU or equivalent
Nvidia 5900 Ultra with 128MB RAM/ ATI Radeon x700 with 128MB RAM or higher video card
15GB free HD space
Broadband Internet Connection
Recommended System Specifications:
Dual Core CPU 2.0GHz or equivalent
Nvidia 6800 with 256MB RAM/ ATI Radeon x800 with 256MB RAM or higher
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||NC Soft Seoul|