Includes both the Game of the Year Edition of Age of Mythology, as well as the Titans Expansion!
From Ensemble Studios, the creators of Age of Empires and The Age of Kings, comes Age of Mythology, a revolutionary game that transports players to a time when heroes did battle with legendary monsters and the gods intervened in the affairs of mortal men.
Age of Mythology
Age of Mythology transports players to a time when heroes did battle with monsters of legend and the gods intervened in the affairs of mortal men.
In Age of Mythology, players wage war using human armies and diplomacy, progress through development ages, enhance military and economic performance with improvements, and manage economics through resource gathering and trade. Mythology enters the mix when players call upon the gods to act on their behalf or reinforce their armies with more than 20 mythological creatures.
- God Powers - These rare and powerful gifts grant players the powers of the gods several times during each game.
- Mythological Units - Each with their own special ability, these scarce units can be added to a player's armies to change the character of the fighting force.
- Multiple Ways To Advance Ages - Players now get to choose different ways to advance though the ages, each providing a different set of bonuses.
- Highly Differentiated Civilizations - Age of Mythology builds on the civilization differentiation featured in Age of Kings and features civilizations that play dramatically different from one another.
Age of Mythology: The Titans Expansion
Age of Mythology: The Titans Expansion adds a fourth mythology, the Atlanteans, to the existing Greek, Egyptian and Norse mythologies. A new single-player campaign will add yet another chapter to the franchise's expansive folklore along with the addition of new scenarios. Atlantean players will be able to call upon the might of the Titan gods (such as Atlas and Cronus) multiple times throughout the game, and may also upgrade human units to heroes. The expansion pack will introduce 12 new god powers, 15 new human units and 10 formidable myth units to the game.
- Atlantean mythology. Gamers can take advantage of exclusive features that allow the Atlanteans to dominate their opponents. They can use their Titan god powers multiple times to demolish the opposition, promote selected units within the culture to hero status, and reap the benefits of a culture with new features, such as the ability to control time and space. They also can explore new maps and expand the "playground of the gods."
- An extended story line. Age of Mythology: The Titans adds another important chapter to the franchise's expansive folklore with new scenarios to explore and conquer. In-game cinematics help to integrate and further enrich the game's story.
- A new victory condition. Gamers can create a Titan unit that dwarfs everyone else and employ it to wreak havoc and rain destruction on enemy civilizations.
- Additional powers, heroes and mythological units. Age of Mythology: The Titans brings the ancient world to life in more detail than ever before with exciting gameplay elements and characters. The expansion pack will unveil the incredible powers of the Titan gods, which can be unleashed by the Atlanteans who worship them. In addition, new myth units and human units allow gamers to build their civilization and go into battle in a nearly infinite number of ways.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 98/ ME/ 2000/XP
16MB 3D accelerator
1.5GB free disk space
Soundcard with speakers/ headphones
4x DVD-ROM drive
Keyboard & mouse
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|