- Home /
- Age of Empires III Gold Edition /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Age of Empires III Gold Edition combines the exciting Age of Empires III and its respective expansion pack, Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs for one compelling gaming experience at a great value.
Age of Empires III gives players the opportunity to pick up where Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings left off, placing them in the time period of roughly 1500-1850. As players work to establish their empire, they will take on the role of a European power struggling to explore, colonize and conquer North and South America. In addition, players will also have the chance to engage in epic warfare in the Americas with Age of Empires III: The Wa rChiefs, where they will lead proud, playable native civilizations to expand their empire and fight for control of the Americas.
Age of Empires III
Age of Empires III offers gamers the next level of realism, with advanced battle physics and unparalleled visual detail. The new game picks up where Age of Empires II: Age of Kings left off, placing gamers in the position of a European power determined to explore, colonize and conquer the New World. This time period features stunning scenes, from towering European cathedrals to courageous tribes of Native Americans, and spectacular combat with Industrial Age units like rifled infantry, cavalry and tall ships bristling with cannons. In addition to technology upgrades, Age of Empires III also features a slew of new game-play elements, including the concept of a "Home City," new civilizations, units, technologies and an immersive new single-player campaign that spans three generations.
- Engage in epic strategic battles - As players control the action, they can experience a new level of exciting combat with realistic physics effects, and have the option of engaging in battle with blades, gunpowder or both. Victory depends on the player's strategic battle plan.
- Develop and strengthen a unique, customized Home City - The Home City represents a player's capital back in Europe and plays a supporting role in the attempt to control the New World. The better the player performs in the New World, the more powerful his Home City becomes. Players can customize their Home City to reflect unique personality traits, making the Home City a vital character in the game.
- Explore a vibrant New World - Players can take advantage of elements of the colonial time period, including the ability to ally with Native Americans. They also can explore and find new resources in the Amazon rain forest, recover buried treasure from Caribbean islands, hunt bison on the Great Plains, compete to establish trade routes, and fortify the coast of New England.
- Experience stunning graphics - Players will witness new lighting effects and shadows while immersed in a world that feels bright and sunny, yet which has a softness and depth that is revolutionary to PC games. Thanks to the new physics engine, players will never see the same scene twice.
- Discover culturally diverse civilizations - Gamers can play as the British and have a stellar economy, or play as the French and easily ally with Native Americans. They can choose to play as the Spanish and have more support from their home country in Europe. Players have the option of playing as one of eight civilizations and, whichever one is chosen, players are guaranteed a unique and fulfilling experience.
Age of Empires III - The WarChiefs Expansion
The new expansion pack builds off of the real-time-strategy gameplay of the original, providing players with the ability to lead one of three proud Native American civilizations, including the Iroquois Confederation, to expand their empire and fight for control of the Americas. The game provides new ways to play and win, introducing new gameplay elements and content including new civilizations, a new single player campaign, Home City enhancements and additional maps and units. Additional content is also added to all existing European civilizations as well.
- Playable Native American civilizations - Lead one of three proud Native American civilizations, including the Iroquois Confederacy, Sioux Nation and Aztecs to expand their empires and fight for control of the Americas. Each Native American civilization will have its own unique units, led by the powerful WarChief unit, buildings reflecting each culture's architectural style, and a distinct approach to its Home City feature
- Gripping new single-player campaign - Age of Empires: The WarChiefs will introduce a new single-player campaign that continues the saga from "Age of Empires III." Play through 15 new missions with a rich story and a cast of characters that interact with real historic figures and events
- Enhancements to European civilizations - The expansion pack will also provide exciting additions to existing European civilizations, with new Home City content, new units including new mercenaries, and new ways to look at your card deck
- Extended gameplay - Experience more of everything, including new random maps of unique locations in the Americas not featured in the original "Age of Empires III," additional native allies and units, more statistics tracking, and new ways to play.
Minimum System Requirements:
2GB Hard Disk Space
64MB Video Card
56K Dial-Up Internet Access Or LAN for multi-player
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.2100|
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Buy NEW $19.95
Regular Price: $69.95
Buy NEW $19.95
Buy NEW $9.95