- Home /
- The Simpsons Game pre-owned /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Save The Simspsons From Videogame Purgatory
In The Simspons Game, Homer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa use exciting, all-new powers to save the world from rising chaos. To help the Simpsons, gamers at home must journey through all of Springfield (as well as vast worlds beyond!), vanquish an amazing array of villains, and fight their way through parodies of multiple popular games.
- The Real Simpsons - You wouldn't want to hear Comic Book Guy voiced over by an actual comic book shop guy, would you? Neither would we! That's why we got the actual voice actors from the TV show and movie to reprise their roles, so the characters in The Simpsons Game sound exactly as they should.
- Play Your Favorite Characters - Play as all members of your favorite dysfunctional TV family as you battle to save them from video game purgatory.
- It's the Real Deal - Just like you want the game to sound like the show, you also want it to look like the show. And thanks to some really smart guys using innovative 3D into 2D technology, it does! Add in a huge cast of Simpsons folks and an amazing level of interactivity and you've got a Simpsons experience like no other.
- Haw-haw! - When The Simpsons aims its trademark wit at the video game industry, nothing's sacred! Pop culture and current event parodies join the mix to deliver classic The Simpsons humor and then some!
- They're Simpsons and Then Some - The Simpsons have been given special video game powers! From Lisa's Saxophone Spin to Homer's Power Burp, these special abilities give the Simpsons a fighting chance against the videogame baddies.
The Gamesmen's Pre-owned Guarantee
All pre-owned games from The Gamesmen are not only inspected when received upon trade-in, but also carry a 30 day warranty, so you can purchase with confidence. Customers purchasing online can be assured, as all mail ordered discs are re-inspected and re-surfaced as needed before dispach.
Please note that packaging and cover artwork may vary from that shown here due to titles being reissued as part of "Platinum", "Classics" or similar ranges. Due to the nature of pre-owned games, titles with low stock may not always be able to be supplied with booklets.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Developer||EAD Redwood Shores|