- Home /
- Ratchet: Gladiator pre-owned /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Welcome To Dreadzone, The Galaxy's Favourite Combat Sport!
In the fourth instalment of the Ratchet & Clank series, the duo are captured while investigating the disappearance of several famous heroes.
The two discover that the missing heroes (including themselves) have been abducted by a deranged media mogul named Gleeman Vox, who intends to use them as contestants on an underground reality combat show called "DreadZone".
It doesn't take Vox long to realise that Ratchet is the most promising contestant the show has ever seen. Vox subjects Ratchet to a series of deadly battles and elaborate games of death, much to the delight of the show's enormous audience.
To keep himself and his friends alive, Ratchet has no choice but to participate in the games and keep driving up the show's ratings with spectacular victories - at least until he can figure out a way to break free from Vox's control and the explosive Deadlock collar around his neck.
- Take our heroes through varied tournament sports battles on the galaxy's biggest reality TV show
- Ratchet: Gladiator features fully co-operative gameplay for two players throughout the whole of the main story mode
- Team-based gameplay allows players to take on the competition by commanding their own allied bots through critical and strategic battles
- Various online multiplayer modes keep the competition intense
- A new weapons system provides players with the ability to choose the way their weapon powers up (affects capabilities and functionality), allowing for literally thousands of mod combinations
- A new mission-structure approach means that players will be rewarded with a constant progression of weapons, armour and health
The Gamesmen's Pre-owned Guarantee
All pre-owned games from The Gamesmen are not only inspected when received upon trade-in, but also carry a 30 day warranty, so you can purchase with confidence. Customers purchasing online can be assured, as all mail ordered discs are re-inspected and re-surfaced as needed before dispach.
Please note that packaging and cover artwork may vary from that shown here due to titles being reissued as part of "Platinum", "Classics" or similar ranges. Due to the nature of pre-owned games, titles with low stock may not always be able to be supplied with booklets.
|EAN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question