- Home /
- Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal pre-owned /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Settle Scores... Nicely
Join the zaniest pair of adventurers the cosmos has ever seen, as Ratchet and Clank embark on their third outing on PlayStation 2 - and it's sure to be their most thrilling ride yet! And for the first time in the series, Ratchet & Clank goes multiplayer.
Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal features manic multiplayer gameplay for up to 4 players via a Multitap (for PlayStation 2).
- Single-Player Features:
- Ratchet and Clank return to Planet Veldin (the setting of the original Ratchet & Clank) to explore a multitude of diverse planets filled with perilous combat and challenging gameplay
- Players will have the ability to earn up to 15 new weapons with up to four levels of upgrades for most weapons. Weapon upgrades can be unlocked by killing enemies and can increase the amount of damage to enemies as well as change the weapon's functionality
- Not only can players control Ratchet, they can also play as Clank and Captain Qwark, with brand new abilities in level-specific areas
- Ratchet and Clank will be able to earn new high-tech gadgets along the way to help them navigate through the universe
- Players will gain access to new vehicles, like the Turbo Slider or Hovership, to compete in races and combat enemies in intense battlefield missions
- The Starship Phoenix, headquarters for the Q-Force, is the flagship in the fight against Dr. Nefarious and serves as a key information hub. The Starship is also where players receive new missions and training, and can purchase armour and weapons
- Using a memory card from Ratchet & Clank 2, players will have the ability to obtain a few favourite returning weapons for free
- Intuitive enemy artificial intelligence (AI) means non-playable characters (NPCs) behave more intelligently by gathering information about their environments and forthcoming attacks and ultimately providing more of a challenge for players
- Multiplayer Features:
- The split screen multiplayer offline mode supports two or four players offline
- By working with their team, players can capture and destroy their competitors' base by using their arsenal of weapons to overpower their enemies
- New commandeer vehicles in the multiplayer mode are equipped for co-op gameplay, allowing players to work together as one person controls the direction of the vehicle while the other unleashes the powerful arsenal of weapons included with the vehicle
- Nodes represent certain strategic locations on an online battlefield where players gain ground to capture their opponent's base if they secure these. So, if a player captures a Node, but his character is terminated later during a match, the player's next turn can begin at the Node - instead of being sent back to the player's home base
The Gamesmen's Pre-owned Guarantee
All pre-owned games from The Gamesmen are not only inspected when received upon trade-in, but also carry a 30 day warranty, so you can purchase with confidence. Customers purchasing online can be assured, as all mail ordered discs are re-inspected and re-surfaced as needed before dispach.
Please note that packaging and cover artwork may vary from that shown here due to titles being reissued as part of "Platinum", "Classics" or similar ranges. Due to the nature of pre-owned games, titles with low stock may not always be able to be supplied with booklets.
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|