Juiced is the only racing simulation that totally immerses you in the lifestyle and culture of the real street modding scene. Starting as a new kid on the block, with not even a set of wheels to your name, your aim is to build up your own crew of 'driving gods' and dominate the established street racing scene of Angel City. By showing off your modding and driving skills, you'll gain 'Respect' from the rival crew chiefs, and will soon be invited to their race events, challenge them to race 'for pinks' and bet against them for cash. As your notoriety grows, new drivers will ask to join your crew, opening up the never before seen 'crew races' where your skills at managing your drivers while you race are key to beating your rival crews.
- Collect and customize over 50 real cars with over 100 real mods
- Over 7.5 Trillion car customisation possibilities
- Realistic and rewarding car handling - feel the difference your mods make to your FWD, RWD and 4WD cars
- Full on-line feature set - 6 player races, multiple-modes & world leaderboards. Take your crew on-line, race for pinks and show-off your car collection
- Crew Racing - recruit and manage your own crew and control their behaviour while you race
- Bet against your rivals for cash, or gamble your car in a 'pink-slip' race
- Gain or lose 'Respect' through your driving, modding and gambling abilities
- Create and host your own events - choosing location, type of race, entry fee and prize money
- Believable AI drivers that make mistakes when pressured
- Show-off mode - please the crowd & gain respect with "donuts", "U-turns" and 360's"
- 99 Tracks - 8 distinct environments - twisty city to fast ovals
- Highly realistic damage effects - a first for a game featuring real cars
- Fine tune and test your car's performance on the dynamometer
The Gamesmen's Pre-owned Guarantee
All pre-owned games from The Gamesmen are not only inspected when received upon trade-in, but also carry a 30 day warranty, so you can purchase with confidence. Customers purchasing online can be assured, as all mail ordered discs are re-inspected and re-surfaced as needed before dispach.
Please note that packaging and cover artwork may vary from that shown here due to titles being reissued as part of "Platinum", "Classics" or similar ranges. Due to the nature of pre-owned games, titles with low stock may not always be able to be supplied with booklets.
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|