Welcome To The 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile as Grand Theft Auto returns to the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system.
Vice City is a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, and is the most varied, complete and alive digital city ever created. Combining non-linear gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and are given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
- More landscape to run amok in
- Even more powerful and extensive, ranging from hammers and chainsaws for the up close and personal feel
- M60 machine guns and double barrel shotguns for those long range shots
- In total there's 40 weapons at Tommy's disposal which is 25 more than in GTA3
- Range of vehicles is now much larger than any other GTA game with a whopping 120 different vehicles to drive or fly around
- You can now fly a helicopter about the place and Imagine... drive-by's on a motorbike?
The Gamesmen's Pre-owned Guarantee
All pre-owned games from The Gamesmen are not only inspected when received upon trade-in, but also carry a 30 day warranty, so you can purchase with confidence. Customers purchasing online can be assured, as all mail ordered discs are re-inspected and re-surfaced as needed before dispach.
Please note that packaging and cover artwork may vary from that shown here due to titles being reissued as part of "Platinum", "Classics" or similar ranges. Due to the nature of pre-owned games, titles with low stock may not always be able to be supplied with booklets.
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|