The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
700 Cars, 50 Tracks, Gran Turismo 4... 1 Real Driving Simulator
Following in the footsteps of the PlayStation 2 Greatest Hit, Gran Turismo 3: A-spec, and a racing franchise that has sold more than 34 million units worldwide, Gran Turismo 4 features authentic racing gameplay that focuses on more cars, courses and race modes.
With an all-new physics engine and an all-new artificial intelligence engine, combined with revolutionary technology, GT4 delivers enhanced, if not perfected, game physics, graphics, and feel, acting as a near-realistic automotive driving simulator.
- Australian car manufacturers, Ford and Holden, included in the world's most anticipated real driving simulator
- New physics engine adding a higher level of realism in cars, which allows for cars to be handled easier
- More than 5,000 polygons per vehicle capture exceptional detail, right down to the disc brakes behind the wheel
- Up to 100 courses including Nurburgring, New York City, the Grand Canyon, Tsukuba Circuit, Fuji Speedway, Citta di Aria, Hong Kong, Costa di Amalfi and others. Includes courses that can be played in reverse mode
- More than 700 vehicles encompassing manufacturers from around the world with a range from vintage to modern models seen today. Gran Turismo is the key to the world's greatest cars
- All vehicles are fully customisable from racing tyres to gear ratio
- Race opponents possess advanced artificial intelligence, which allows for behaviour that captures human-like emotion
- Refined replay mode with broadcast-quality graphics
- To further enhance the automotive racing experience, in lieu of the DUALSHOCK 2 controller, the Logitech Driving Force Pro can be used for the entire game providing a shifter for manual transmissions, 900 degrees of steering rotation and force-feedback
- Four race modes including: GT Career 'Simulation' Mode, GT Arcade Mode, GT Photo Mode and GT B-Spec Mode
The Gamesmen's Pre-owned Guarantee
All pre-owned games from The Gamesmen are not only inspected when received upon trade-in, but also carry a 30 day warranty, so you can purchase with confidence. Customers purchasing online can be assured, as all mail ordered discs are re-inspected and re-surfaced as needed before dispach.
Please note that packaging and cover artwork may vary from that shown here due to titles being reissued as part of "Platinum", "Classics" or similar ranges. Due to the nature of pre-owned games, titles with low stock may not always be able to be supplied with booklets.
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $28.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $26.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question