- Home /
- EyeToy Play pre-owned /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
A dozen fantastic new games for the stunning PS2 camera peripheral that are guaranteed to get any party started
EyeToy: Play is the first games compilation for EyeToy, the revolutionary new USB camera device for PS2 that detects your body movement and allows you to interact with the onscreen action. Play offers up 12 hugely enjoyable party games that involve anything from cleaning windows to fending off fearsome ninja adversaries. Up to four players can play consecutively in the multiplayer league, although you can squeeze as many personalised profiles for people as you like onto your Memory Card (complete with photos!). In addition, you can make sure that there's always something on TV with a selection of mind-boggling Play Room visual effects, and record messages for your friends with the Video Message function. Wherever there's a party to be had, or you just fancy a entertaining night in with your friends or family, EyeToy: Play is guaranteed to keep you amused for hours.
- Beat Freak - Hit the CDs as they fly towards the four onscreen speakers in time with the music to build up big combos and massive scores.
- Kung Foo - Become an unstoppable martial arts machine and fend off the incoming ninja menaces with your best moves.
- Wishi Washi - Clean as many windows as you can in two minutes, but beware of those stubborn bird poo stains!
- Keep Ups - Keep the football in the air using your body and strike the characters that appear for points and power-ups.
- Boxing Chump - Step into the ring and show the mighty Big Robo Bro who's boss by punching his LEDs out.
- UFO Juggler - Spin the flying saucers that appear into orbit while fending off attacks from the evil Wonton.
- Slap Stream - You'll literally have your head in the clouds as you try to rescue the bunny girls from the vile Ratmen - by giving them a good slapping, obviously.
- Plate Spinner - Head to the jungle and keep the plates spinning on poles - but be sure to slap away the mischievous Ba-Boons who are trying to send them whizzing off.
- Boogie Down - A serious test of your rhythmic and memory skills. Watch as disco diva QT performs a dance sequence, and then attempt to replicate it with perfect timing.
- Ghost Catcher - Fill the ghosts with air and pop them before they can escape from the graveyard by repeatedly waving your hands over the offending spooks.
- Mirror Time - Pop the green bubbles and avoid the red bubbles in the corners as the screen flips and rotates to really mess with your mind.
- Rocket Rumble - Chain together the fireworks that blast onto the screen and detonate them to create a fantastic display of pyrotechnics.
- In addition to this bumper crop of weird and wonderful games, EyeToy: Play also features a couple of bonus modes that'll ensure you'll never get bored of spending time in front of the camera:
- Video Messages - Record messages onto your PS2's Memory Card and exchange them with your fellow EyeToy: Play owning friends and family for maximum laughs. Videos can range from 10 to 60 seconds, and the EyeToy's in-built mic means that you won't have to communicate via the medium of mime. Although you can if you really want to.
- Play Room - A selection of magical screen filter effects that serve no purpose other than to amuse. Swimming underwater, getting chased by spiders and bees, playing with balloons and materialising from thin air are just a few of the mind-boggling special effects on offer.
EyeToy Camera required to play. Sold seperately
The Gamesmen's Pre-owned Guarantee
All pre-owned games from The Gamesmen are not only inspected when received upon trade-in, but also carry a 30 day warranty, so you can purchase with confidence. Customers purchasing online can be assured, as all mail ordered discs are re-inspected and re-surfaced as needed before dispach.
Please note that packaging and cover artwork may vary from that shown here due to titles being reissued as part of "Platinum", "Classics" or similar ranges. Due to the nature of pre-owned games, titles with low stock may not always be able to be supplied with booklets.
|Product Type||Retro PS2 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Developer||Sony Computer Entertainment|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question