What we like:
- 6 Month Warranty
- Re-Live your childhood
Includes 6 Month Warranty!
Condition: B Grade
- Casing -Some colour fading
- Battery Cover - Included (clip in tact)
- Speaker & Headphone Jack - Working
- Screen - Working but may have some dead pixels due to age
- Plays games: Yes
The classic original Game Boy! With a dot matrix screen and 15 hour average battery life (dominating other handheld gaming consoles at the time of launch), this is where hand-held gaming really took off.
We all owned one back in the day, but who thought to hold on to what is now a classic piece of Video Game history?
The Gamesmen's supply of Pre-owned machines come with a 6 month warranty.
Contact us with any enquiries.
- Four operational buttons (A, B, Select, Start & a D-pad).
- Volume dial on the right hand side of the console.
- Screen contrast dial on the left hand side of the console.
- A sliding power switch on the top of the console that also locks in cartridges during play.
- External power supply socket to run Game Boy from a power point without batteries (accessory sold seperately)
- 3.5mm headphone jack for stereo sound.
- An expansion socket can be used for connecting multiple Game Boys for multiplayer (Link cable sold seperately), or connecting other peripherals such as the Game Boy printer.
It is recommended to leave a cartridge in the game slot when not in use to prevent dust building up in the cartridge slot.
|Product Type||Retro Game Boy/GBA|
|Packaged Weight||0.4 Kg|
Processor: Custom 8-bit Sharp LR35902 core at 4.19MHz.
RAM: 8kB internal S-RAM.
Video RAM: 8kB internal.
ROM: On-CPU-Die 256-byte bootstrap; 256KB, 512KB, 1MB, 2MB, 4MB, and 8MB cartridges.
Sound: 2 square wave generators, 1PCM 4-bit wave sample channel, 1 noise generator and one audio input from the cartridge. The Game Boy has one speaker for mono sound, but using headphones provides stereo sound.
Display: Reflective STN LCD 160x120 pixel resolution.
Frame Rate: ~59.7 fps.
Vertical Refresh Rate: 1.1ms
Screen Size: 66mm diagonal
Colour Palette: 2-bit (4 shades of gray)
Communication: Up to two Game Boys can be linked together with a link cable (sold seperately), up to 4 with a DMG-07 4-player adaptor (sold seperately).
Power: 6 V, 0.7 W provided by 4xAA batteries (~15 hours battery life)
Dimensions: 90mm x 148mm x 32mm