Includes 6 Month Warranty!
Designed For Everyone, Anywhere, Anytime!
ATARI Lynx: the world's first portable colour entertainment system. Lynx's 16-bit graphics engine provides outstanding colour, dramatic graphics, fast action and exceptional depth of game play. It's 32-bit audio processor creates realistic sound for maximum enjoyment.
Enjoy super full colour video game action wherever you go!
* Wording from the console's original packaging has been used to preserve the retro authenticity of this product listing. Screen resolution is 160 x 102, a "high definition" by 1989 standards, as opposed to 1280 x 720, today's modern minimum standard of "high definition".
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- 8-direction built-in joypad
- Full colour LCD - Large, high definition, full colour, liquid crystal display delivers dynamic graphics up to 16 colours at one time from a palette of over 4,000 colours.*
- Multi-player Comlynx cable - With Lynx, you can enjoy multi-player competition. Just connect one Comlynx cable to your Lynx and to a friend's Lynx for two-player games. The number of players permitted is determined by each game. For 3 players or more, additional Comlynx cables are required. Comlynx cables sold seperately.
- The unit also features - Volume Control, a Headset Jack and function buttons to Pause, Restart, and control various game operations. There is also a Flip button which rotates the images on the screen 180 degrees for right or left-hand play. the unit has a Brightness button and two Fire buttons.
- Two added features help to conserve battery power. The Power On light reminds you that your Lynx is on. The unique Backlight switch tells you that the screen has been shut off to conserve batteries, white the unit is still on. Your Lynx operates on either six "AA" batteries or an AC adaptor (sold seperately)
- Includes officially-branded pouch with carrying strap and pouches for games
In the Box:
ATARI Lynx package includes:
- ATARI Lynx Gaming Console
- Carry pouch
|Product Type||Retro Lynx Console|
|Packaged Weight||0.7 Kg|