Buy all your Razer products online or instore at The Gamesmen!
Bringer Of Silent Death
Equipped with the revolutionary 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser sensor, the Razer Lachesis gaming mouse takes on the same lethal traits as its namesake that will send shivers down your enemies' spines. Add 32KB of onboard memory, nine programmable Hyperesponse buttons, as well as an impressive 1000Hz Ultrapolling with 1ms response time, and you've got a formidable weapon in your arsenal of destruction. Victory beckons - move in for the kill.
- 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser sensor -
The Razer Lachesis reigns supreme with a true 4000dpi 3G Laser sensor, which enables movement speeds of 5 times that of a standard 800dpi optical sensor.
- 32KB Razer Synapse onboard memory -
With a 32KB onboard memory, you can store up to five unique gaming profiles.
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons -
The Razer Lachesis allows programming of button functions while Razer's Hyperesponse technology reduces latency for optimum gameplay.
- 4000dpi Razer Precision 3G Laser sensor
- 32KB Razer Synapse onboard memory
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Variable true dpi setting adjustments in increments of 125dpi
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-100 inches per second
- Ambidextrous design
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate size: 129mm (length) x 71mm (width) x 40mm (height)
Windows® 2000 / XP / X64 / MCE 2005 / Vista / Vista64 / 7
Available USB port
CD-ROM Drive (for drivers)
At least 35MB of hard disk space (for drivers)
|Product Type||PC Accessory|
|Packaged Weight||0.4 Kg|