- Home /
- MLB 09: The Show [Pre-Owned] /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Nothing Gets You Closer
Sony Computer Entertainment's top-tier, PlayStation-exclusive baseball series hits '09 with a slew of improvements, new features and added details. Road to the Show is back once again, this time introducing interactive training to improve player abilities and performance in a variety of skill sets. Franchise Mode is also going deeper, adding items such as salary arbitration and September call-ups. Adding to the online feature set, MLB 09 The Show introduces Online Season Leagues to allow players to hold fully functional drafts and utilize a flex schedule, allowing players to play games ahead of the schedule. Users can also access a new Roster Vault to tweak player attributes, appearance, and accessories to create the ideal roster.
* Road to the Show 3.0 - Fans can play offense and defense from a custom-created player's perspective. Road to the Show includes interactive training, a new steal/ lead-off system, updated presentations, and coach interactions. Interactive training consists of a set of mini-games designed to improve a player's ability and performance in various areas of baseball
- * Franchise Mode 2.0 - MLB 09 The show features the 40-man roster. Franchise Mode improvements also offer Salary Arbitration, Waiver Transactions, and September call-ups
* Online Season Leagues - Online Season Leagues are available, allowing players to hold fully functional drafts and utilize Flex Schedules, providing fans the opportunity to play games ahead in the schedule
* Training/Practice Drills - Players have the ability to choose from a number of different Training/Practice drills, providing players the chance to polish and improve existing skill sets
* Additional Animations - MLB 09 The Show features more than 700 new gameplay animations, more than 400 new presentation animations, and more than 150 personalized pitcher and batter animations
* Custom Music, Fan Yells and Chants - Using the My MLB Music feature, players can store their favorite music for play on MLB 09 The Show. Edit tracks to assign batter walk-up music or record your own voice and assign it to play for the player and situation of your choice
* Replays to Hard Drive via Replay Vault - Store highlight reel replays to your PS3 hard drive as a movie file, and enjoy the ability to playback clips at your leisure. Additionally, players can access an end of game replay to see the most exciting and important plays of the game
* Mascots - This year every team mascot is available, performing signature moves during each game to pump up the crowd and rally the team
* Roster Vault - Players can create the ideal roster offline by adjusting player attributes, appearance, accessories, etc. and save them. Once online, players can upload them to allow others users to download, use, and rate the roster
* Updated Fielding Control - Fielders now have more dynamic reactions and take different routes to run down hit balls. New hotshot plays are included, and depending on a player's attribute level, they can misplay balls and drop a ball too hot to handle Additionally, players can experience more realistic barehanded flips and the ability to dive with the ball in the fielder's bare hand for the putout
* Legend Mode - A fifth level of difficulty is now available for players seeking the ultimate challenge
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Developer||SCE Studios San Diego|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question