- Home /
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition [Pre-Owned] /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The entire city of Los Angeles is your playground as you speed through the streets, parking lots, and back alleys in Midnight Club: Los Angeles, all on your way to becoming the most notable racer in the city. As a new arrival on the racing scene, you're going to need to earn REP for others to take you seriously, and earn the right to upgrade your ride or purchase an even better one. Reputation Points can be earned by completing any task or race in MCLA, regardless of what position you finish.
Midnight Club Los Angeles features over 40 vehicles from 4 different classes. Tuner, Luxury, Exotic and Muscle cars as well as Bikes will all be available to race throughout the game. All cars can be fully customized in one of two garages found in the game. Special Moves return from Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition - classics like Zone, Agro and Roar are joined by a newcomer, EMP. A wide variety of races can be begun just by flashing your headlamps at other racers, and there are also "Freeway Racer" challenges and Police Chases to test your skills on. Illegal street racing with no track, no load times, no rules: Welcome back to the Midnight Club.
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Compete Edition has everything that came included in the original jam-packed release of Midnight Club: Los Angeles, and also includes:
- The South Central Map Expansion - Adding an entire extra 1/3 of Los Angeles territory to the already massive in-game map. Four distinct neighborhoods: Baldwin, Crenshaw, Exposition and Huntington - filled with such iconic landmarks as the USC campus, Shrine Auditorium, and Crenshaw Plaza.
- The South Central Premium Upgrade - 9 new licensed vehicles including classic lowriders like the '64 Impala and mean luxury SUVs like the Range Rover Supercharged, plus a ton of new races, battle maps, delivery missions, red light races, vinyl packs, new aftermarket parts and new music.
- South Central Vehicle Packs 1 & 2 - Hit the streets with 7 additional licensed vehicles: The Aston Martin DB9, Audi S5, Cadillac XLR V, Ducati 1098 R, Mercedes CL 65, Mitsubishi Eclipse GT and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X.
All this plus the complete collection of cars, missions, multiplayer modes, music and more from the original release of Midnight Club: Los Angeles:
- Personalize officially licensed imports, tuners, classic muscle cars and motorcycles both inside and out with a dizzying array of licensed rims, spoilers, interior gauges, tires and more
- No load times, no tracks, and no rules
- Over a dozen racing events, including Circuit Races, Unordered Races, Freeway Races, Time Trials, Tournaments, Red Light Racer, Series Races, Wager Races, Pinkslip Races, Delivery, Payback, Telephone Challenge
- The Police are back and far more varied and dynamic than before. From the moment theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re introduced to you in the game, police will be out patrolling the city ... and looking to bust up any street races that come across their radio.
- Four special moves to make use of. Each auto can be customized to use any move. Zone allows you to slow down time in order to take sharp turns or weave in-and-out of traffic like a champ! Agro will give your car added strength and the ability to damage opponents faster, or sometimes knock them completely out of the race. Roar sends a shockwave that clears your path by pushing cars off to the side of the road. EMP is an electromagnetic pulse that shuts down the engines of the cars around you, bringing them to a complete stop.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Developer||Rockstar San Diego|
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $26.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $32.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question