Frequently bought together
- : Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel for Xbox One / PC with Fanatec CSL Wheel Stand Bundle
Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
The definitive sim racing wheel for Xbox One and PC
Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox One console, plus select titles on your PC. Add Driving Force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. With dual-motor force feedback, on-wheel controls and responsive pedals, G920 makes racing feel like the real deal.
Made for Xbox One racing titles
Get more from your console experience. Add realistic steering and pedal action made for the latest Xbox One titles and select titles on PC.
Built to last
Durable solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals are designed for precision driving. Real hand-stitched leather gives you the look, feel and comfortable grip of a true racing wheel.
Realistic force feedback
Realistic force effects simulate the feel of tires on the road through every turn and terrain. Anti-backlash helical gearing provides exceptionally smooth, quiet steering action and keeps the wheel and pedals feeling tight for maximum control.
Easy-access game controls
The D-pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls. Semi-automatic paddle shifters give you smooth gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
Responsive pedal unit
A separate floor pedal unit enables a more natural body position for driving. Comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel.
Add the companion Shifter
For even greater control, add the optional 6-speed manual Driving Force Shifter* to the G29 or G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel.
* Driving Force Shifter is sold separately and not compatible with PS3.
Fanatec RennSport CSL Wheel Stand
The heavy full metal construction supports even our strongest wheels and keeps them stable.
Adjust the Wheel Stand to fit any person, chair shape or size and any racing wheel.
For Fanatec Wheels and Others
It works with most wheels on the market such as Logitech G29 and Thustmaster T300.
- Enables the use of a racing wheel, without an extra table or desk in the living room
- Stores away easily, within seconds
- Attractive design while in operation or even when stored away, e.g.: against a wall
- Solid steel construction prevents shaking, even with strong Force Feedback wheels
- Adjustability: wheel angles, heights, pedal positions
- Big rubber feet prevent slipping or movement
- Compatible with Logitech G29 and Logitech G920 shifter
- Real Germaneering®, designed in Germany.
- Fanatec CSR, CSR Elite & ClubSport Wheels
- For compatibility with Fanatec shifters, you need to purchase the optional shifter set adapter
- Use the (optional) ClubSport Table Clamp to mount the ClubSport Shifter SQ to the CSL Wheel Stand
- Logitech: Driving Force, Driving Force Pro, Driving Force GT, G25 / G27, G29 / G920
- Thrustmaster: T500RS, T300, TX, T80*, 458*, Spider*, 458 Italia*
*Attach to stand using the wheel's built-in clamps
Powered USB port
Windows 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
Powered USB Port
Internet connection and 150MB hard drive space (for optional software download)
Games that support Logitech® force feedback racing wheel
In the Box:
Logitech G920 Driving Force Wheel
- Steering wheel
- Power adapter
- User documentation
Fanatec CSL Wheel Stand
- CSL Wheel Stand
- Pedal Stopper
- Shifter plate to attach Logitech G29 / G920 shifter
- Screws to attach shifter plate
- Screws to attach any Fanatec wheel, along with many Logitech & Thrustmaster Wheels
Packaging Details (Stand)
- Size (L x W x H) : 67.00cm x 24.00cm x 14.00cm
- Weight: 10.30kg
- Volume weight: 4.50kg
|Packaged Weight||15.2 Kg|
|Platform(s)||PC, Xbox One|
Customers Also Bought
Customers who own this also own the following: