Logitech G Driving Force Shifter for G923, G29 AND G920 Racing Wheels
Item Code: 148258
Collect in Store
What We Like
- Six-speed manual shifter
- Push-down reverse
- Durable solid steel gear shaft
- Comfortable real-leather boot and knob
- Built-in clamps and bolt points for secure mounting
- Works with G923, G29 and G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels
- Compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7 and Games that support Logitech force feedback racing wheel
PAIR WITH A WHEEL
Driving Force™ Shifter is designed for the G923, G29 (for PlayStation® and PC) and G920 (for Xbox and PC) racing wheels, to enhance the latest PC and console racing titles. Add Driving Force Shifter to your racing wheel setup to complete your racing rig for a more realistic experience.
BUILT TO RACE
With a solid steel gear shaft, Driving Force Shifter is constructed of quality materials for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The knob and boot are covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it a look and feel similar to a high-performance race shifter and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience.
The six-speed “H”-pattern shifter with push-down reverse moves fluidly and solidly clicks into each gear. It’s designed to ensure smooth, accurate gear transitions on both hairpin turns and straightaways.
Durable built-in clamps allow Driving Force Shifter to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive race maneuvers.
Logitech G29 / G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
Games that support Logitech Driving Force Shifter
LOGITECH G923 TRUEFORCE RACING WHEEL FOR XBOX, PLAYSTATION AND PC
Playstation 5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One™, Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7
*Not compatible with PlayStation®3
- Height: 206.5 mm (8.13 in)
- Width: 176.4 mm (6.94 in)
- Depth 146.4 mm (5.76 in)
- Weight without cable: 0.72 kg (1.59 lb)
- Weight with cable: 0.76 kg (1.66 lb)
- Designed to work with G29/G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels
- Six speeds with push-down reverse gear
- Steel and leather components for comfort and durability
- Mounts securely to a racing rig
In The Box
- User documentation