Mistaken for a renowned hero, Capell is thrust into a conflict to sever the chains that bind the moon to his world in Infinite Undiscovery. Traverse a seamless, expansive world with a party formed from 18 characters. Rise against the wicked Order of Chains in fierce real-time combat, but beware... not all battles are won by force. The most obvious solution is rarely the right move. Shatter the chains and release the Order's grip on the world.
- Battle system - Experience the seamless, real-time battle system that maintains a strategic, party-oriented format.
- Multiple characters - Seventeen characters join the hero, Capell, each with a unique "Connect action" that allow you to take direct control.
- Situational battles - The episodic "situational battles" urge you to think before you engage.
- Engaging storyline - The twisting, 30-hour storyline was co-written by Ryo Mizuno, creator of Record of Lodoss War.
- Discovery & Impact - The actions you choose to take upon new discoveries will have a real-time impact on the world
- Situational Battles - Players will be confronted with a variety of dramatic situational battles such as executing a daring escape while a gigantic ogre follows in hot pursuit, or waging battle amidst towering tidal waves. The dynamic environments change and respond in real time, creating an entirely new experience never before seen in the genre
- A Seamless World and Real-time Action - Combat, exploration, and other actions all take place within the same environment, seamlessly shifting between each game facet. Battles are carried out in real-time, bringing the vibrant fighting sequences of the Star Ocean series out of the traditional battle screen into a beautiful and lush environment
- Connect Ability System - 17 characters join the hero, Capell, with unique Connect Ability actions that allow the player to tap into their abilities and take direct control
|Product Type||P/O Xbox 360 Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.01 Kg|