The Turtle Beach XL1 XBOX 360 headset is the perfect entry-level headset for gamers looking for immersive game sound and crystal-clear communication at a great value. With premium 50mm speakers and oversized circumaural ear cups, the Turtle Beach XL1 delivers superior audio quality and extreme comfort.
The Turtle Beach XL1 also features an in-line amplifier, providing quick access to independent game and chat volume controls as well as a built-in bass boost feature that adds depth and realism to the game audio.
If you’re serious about gaming, then get serious about the sound. Step up to the Turtle Beach XL1 and experience game audio like never before.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Amplified Audio - Enhances game sounds for a more immersive gaming experience.
- In-Line Amplifier - Independent controls allow for quick adjustments to game audio volumes.
- USB Powered - A USB connection provides power to Turtle Beach XL1 amplifier - no AC adapters or batteries necessary.
- Microphone Monitoring - Hear your voice in the headset, so you won’t have to shout to hear what you’re saying.
- Bass Boost - A fixed Bass Boost in the amplifier adds depth and realism to the gaming experience.
¹PlayStation 4 requires Turtle Beach Ear Force PS4™ Chat Cable
²Xbox One requires Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
In the Box:
- Ear Force XL1 Headset with In-Line Amplifier
- User Guide
- Xbox 360 Talkback Cable
- Turtlebeach Sticker
|Product Type||Xbox 360 Accessory|
|Packaged Weight||0.8 Kg|
|Model||Xbox 360 E, Xbox 360 Original (no HDMI), Xbox 360 Original (with HDMI), Xbox 360 S|