Knowledge: Your Best Weapon Aganst The Covenant
BradyGames' official strategy guide for Halo Reach
is the only way to get the most out of Bungie's epic, with extensive walkthroughs, professional tips and detailed guides to make sure you get everything the game has to offer!
This special hardbound Legendary Edition includes everything in the Signature Series guide, plus exclusive content not available anywhere else!
- Exclusive 80-page concept art gallery - Packed with breathtaking concept art and fascinating commentary straight from Bungie Studios, this chronicle of the game's development is a must-have for every Halo fan.
- One of six deluxe, collectible covers - Beneath the striking dust jacket, each volume features one of six limited-edition cover, each featuring a member of Noble Team. Deluxe print treatments highlight these dramatic cover images.
- Complete campaign coverage - We show the best path through every mission - valuable intel prepares you for each pivotal encounter on the planet Reach.
- Exhaustive multiplayer content - Our multiplayer coverage gives you the edge in competition. Learn the best ways to use Armor Abilities, pin your opponents at long range, slug it out at short range, hold important positions, rush objectives, maximize kills, and gain the upper hand online.
- Extensive Firefight coverage - Few reveal expert tactics to prevent your team from being overrun in the co-op Firefight mode. Create a strategic defense and hold out against wave after wave of Covenant forces.
- Detailed scoring and Achievement guides -Learn the intricacies of the Credit System, Ranks, Medals, Commendations, and how they affect your Armor customization options. Use our helpful guide to unlock all the Achievements in Halo Reach!
- Exclusive rendered maps - Highly detailed maps for the Campaign, Firefight, and Multiplayer modes. Discover choke points and defensible positions, heavy weapon locations and powerful items, spawn points, hiding spots, and sniping locations. All on our easy to use maps!
|Product Type||Guide Book|
|Packaged Weight||2 Kg|