Indispensable - The 100% Guide To Dragon Age II
In the Dragon Age II guide you'll find detailed quest information, strategies for building and deploying your character and companions, tactics to master the new responsive combat mechanics and cross-class combos, and a number of secrets that might have slipped past you otherwise. The team at Piggyback have taken great pains to ensure this guide is all you need to savor the Champion of Kirkwall's rise to power.
- The Collector's Edition features an exclusive 16-page section filled with bonus material and previously unpublished art.
- The all-encompassing inventory chapter explains how to obtain every last item: weapons, armor, accessories, companion upgrades, gifts, crafting ingredients... yes, it's all in here!
- Our user-friendly walkthrough has clear instructions, tailor-made tutorials and proven tactics that lead you through the main plot, step by step.
- Discover the location of every notable container and item, including locked treasure chests and rare collectibles in the Maps chapter.
- Bestiary section with comprehensive appraisals of all enemy archetypes, behavior patterns, individual strengths and weaknesses, elemental resistances, and loot drops.
- A full breakdown of all major systems and underlying mechanics, including attributes, talents, spells, threat management, status effects, cross-class combos - and so much more.
- A detailed 28-page review of major events in the story to date, including an authoritative Dragon Age encyclopedia.
- Unlock requirements, branching paths and long-term consequences for all quests and optional activities - everything you need for 100% completion.
- User friendly:
- tab system guarantees precise information immediately
- Comprehensive maps showing where all items are to be found
- A quick-search index gives you immediate access to the information you seek
- All pages in full colour
- Top quality screenshots to illustrate playing tactics
- Each page features an individual design
- Original artwork
- Exclusive artwork
|Product Type||Guide Book|
|Packaged Weight||1.2 Kg|