In Dark Void players are thrust into a lush, tropical landscape crowded by an alien presence. Luckily, with the help of a rocket pack, a beautiful partner, spot-on shooting mechanics, and Prima's Official Game Guide, players stand a fighting chance to make it out alive.
Before the action begins, players are introduced to the enemy in the Know Your Enemy chapter. There they will learn all about the Watchers, their hierarchy, and how best to put them down.
Of course, knowing the enemy is only one part of the equation. To ensure that the player can properly dispatch each and every foe, they're introduced to every weapon detailing its strengths and weaknesses. In the Arsenal chapter players will learn which weapons will get the job done.
Once the player is locked-and-loaded, the walkthrough chapter guides them through every chapter of the game, highlighting key enemy positions, item locations, and even alternate routes whenever possible. If they follow the strategy in this chapter, they'll always come out on top.
For players that want to squeeze every bit of gaming goodness from their games, the Unlockables chapter is the key. Here they'll get an overview of every journal location and find ways to unlock every Xbox 360 Achievement or PS3 Trophy!
- Stunts: Pro-tips and tricks will teach you how to pull off every special in-air maneuver and hair raising stunt.
- Journals: Learn the location of every hidden Journal throughout the void.
- Walkthrough: Technical story mode walkthroughs will step you through every mission, boss encounter, and aerial skirmish.
- Hijacking: Master every hijack mini-game to control the most dangerous vehicles and machines
- Upgrades: Detailed walkthroughs and tutorials will help you acquire every tech point and step you through each weapon and jet pack upgrade.
|Product Type||Guide Book|
|Packaged Weight||0.6 Kg|