Frequently bought together
- : Halo Wars 2
You Save: $3.00 (5%)
The best-selling console real-time strategy (RTS) of all time is back! “Halo Wars 2” is an action-packed RTS on the biggest Halo battlefield ever. Get ready to lead armies of Spartans and other “Halo” fighting forces like Warthogs, Scorpions, and exciting new units in a brutal war against a terrifying new enemy, The Banished.
In this long-awaited sequel to the acclaimed “Halo Wars,” a new enemy threatens the “Halo” universe and the only thing standing between Armageddon and humanity is the brave crew on board the Spirit of Fire. “Halo Wars 2” returns fans worldwide to the role of commander throughout an incredible campaign featuring the biggest battles in “Halo” history. In addition to the epic campaign, “Halo Wars 2” comes packed with competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes2 built specifically for a wide range of new and veteran gamers.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
The Return of the Spirit of Fire
Experience a riveting campaign which reintroduces the Spirit of Fire to the current “Halo” timeline, as Captain Cutter and his crew fight a dangerous new enemy intent on conquering the galaxy. Brought to life through detailed in-game graphics and the cinematic artistry of Blur Studio, the story of “Halo Wars 2” dives straight into the chaotic state of the “Halo” universe directly after the events of “Halo 5: Guardians.”
The Dawn of Atriox
“Halo Wars 2” introduces a new menacing villain to the “Halo” universe – Atriox, the leader of a violent, mercenary force known as The Banished. The Banished bring many classic “Halo” alien weapons of war to the battlefield with an explosive new redesign, making them more brutal and deadly than anything the UNSC has ever encountered in their battles with the Covenant.
The Biggest “Halo” Battlefield Ever
“Halo Wars 2” takes place on the mythical Ark, the largest, most mysterious and most powerful installation ever created by the Forerunners. The Ark was first introduced in “Halo 3,” where the Master Chief learned that it is the literal birthplace of the series’ eponymous Halo rings. Now players will have a chance to fight to control that power for themselves.
A New Kind of Strategy
“Halo Wars” redefined the real-time strategy (RTS) genre on consoles and “Halo Wars 2” is set to take that evolution even further with a hybrid of action-oriented and classic tactical gameplay modes. Veteran developer Creative Assembly (“Total War: Rome II, Total War: Shogun 2”) brings decades of RTS experience to the “Halo” universe and delivers a game which will be action-packed fun for players new to strategy games and deeply challenging and rewarding for RTS experts.
Multiplayer Gameplay Modes Include
- Skirmish (Solo and Online Multiplayer Co-op): Test your battle strategies against a range of AI difficulty levels. Fight across all the environments and multiplayer game modes with as many AI and co-op friends (or enemies!) as each mode will allow.
- Strongholds (Online Multiplayer): Strongholds is a fast-paced game mode where the objective is to capture and control the most bases when the round's timer stops. Players will start off with a pre-built base and pool of resources to quickly deploy troops, and capturing a base increases the total amount of forces a player can control.
- Domination (Online Multiplayer): In Domination, build your base, build your army, and battle for control of the map and supremacy of the Ark! Take control of distinct nodes on the map and hold them long enough to win the game. There’s no time limit and a match will end when one player has held enough nodes to get the enemy counter down to zero.
- Deathmatch (Online Multiplayer): In Deathmatch you’ll plan and build your base and army, but instead of fighting for map control you’ll fight until only one team remains standing. Outthink and outflank your opponents, then have a celebratory barbecue on the smoking remains of their home bases.
- Blitz (Solo and Online Multiplayer): An all-new multiplayer mode that is an exciting addition to the “Halo Wars” series with a unique approach to RTS gameplay. More details to be released in fall 2016.
|Product Type||Xbox One Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
Customers Also Bought
Customers who own this also own the following:
Buy NEW $29.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Buy NEW $54.95
Regular Price: $109.95
You Save: $55.00 (50%)In stock
Buy NEW $56.95
Regular Price: $59.95
You Save: $3.00 (5%)Limited stock
Buy NEW $55.00
Regular Price: $59.95
You Save: $4.95 (8%)In stock
Buy NEW $58.00
Regular Price: $79.95
You Save: $21.95 (27%)In stock
Buy NEW $29.95In stock