- Home /
- Golden Axe: Beast Rider [Pre-Owned] /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
SEGA's fantasy adventure of blades and magic returns with this re-incarnation of the Golden Axe franchise. Golden Axe: Beast Rider delivers action-RPG thrills as a small band of Riders embark on an epic adventure to recruit allies, expose the enemy and prevent the annihilation of their breed. Delivering an intense and unique combat experience, players charge into battle on the backs of ferocious beasts or take their chances with the enemy while on foot. Fighting skill, wits and even magic are all called into action as players immerse themselves in the struggle to defeat an evil intent on enslaving the remains of civilization.
- Mounted combat - Unleash a barrage of bites, claws and special attacks, as well as furious swings from the Hero's own weapon
- On-foot combat - In line with the series' lineage, on-foot combat plays a key role in this game, allowing players to alternate between light attacks, heavy attacks, blocks, ripostes, magic, and grappling
- Realistic dismemberment - Not only will limbs and heads fly off in sword combat, the beasts in Golden Axe Beast Rider will be able to tear enemies apart as well
- Fidelity to the classic games - Environments, magic, enemies, and beasts are designed to evoke fond memories of the original games
- Robust single-player campaign - Single player adventure offers more than 12 hours of critical-path gameplay; the option to choose from one of three heroes to play as increases replay value
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $32.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy NEW $24.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $12.00
Buy NEW $28.00
Regular Price: $29.95
You Save: $1.95 (7%)
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question