- Home /
- Folklore [Pre-Owned] /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
A letter from a dead mother, a mysterious phone call and a forgotten childhood bring Ellen and Keats to Doolin, a sleepy Irish village that hides a gateway to the netherworld and the answers to a 17 year-old mystery. In order to discover what really happened in Doolin all those years ago, Ellen and Keats must travel beyond this world to 7 outlandish realms of nightmarish creatures to find and speak with the dead, whose memories hold the key to unravelling the past.
As they get ever closer to the truth, a series of murders rock the village and the repercussions of Ellen and Keats's forays into the netherworld become all the more dangerous and apparent. This is Folklore: a unique action adventure game that plays like a cross between Alice-In-Wonderland and a Tim Burton movie, with over 100 incredible creatures to fight, capture and control and a compelling mystery storyline that will take you all the way to Hell and back.
- Two playable characters with unique play-styles and individual storylines.
- Keats: A sceptical journalist working for "Unknown Realms" magazine. Keats takes direct control of the power of the Folks in his command. (Folks are the creatures that inhabit the game world)
- Ellen: A young woman searching for her mother. Ellen summons Folks to fight for her from a distance, requiring a different approach to combat in the game.
- Over 100 unique fantasy creatures (Folks) each with unique powers and abilities to use and create your own combat strategy.
- Real-time combat with SIXAXIS functionality takes players into the heart of the action. Fight using your chosen group of creatures, capture new creatures using SIXAXIS and exploit enemy weaknesses using your group's unique abilities.
- Capturing enemies using SIXAXIS works like capturing ghosts does in Ghostbusters. Players latch onto creatures' souls and "reel" them in by flicking the controller at the correct moment.
- Mix between real world and fantasy. A real-world, quaint Irish village hides a portal to other realms and dimensions. Think Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Alice in Wonderland.
- RPG elements allow players to improve their abilities and creatures' powers over the duration of the game.
- Comic-book style animated cutscenes increase the atmosphere and drama of important events in the game.
- Beautifully rendered CG movies bring key moments of the game to life.
|Product Type||P/O PS3 Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Publisher||Sony Computer Entertainment|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question