From Excalibur's range of flight simulator games for PC, Falcon 4.0: Allied Force is a sophisticated combat flight simulator and an advanced wartime strategy game rolled into one.
You are the pilot of a General Dynamics F-16 "Fighting Falcon", one of the most successful air superiority fighters ever made. Flying three precisely modelled, highly detailed, and highly realistic variants of this awesome war bird, you will undertake a multitude of critical missions in an intensely volatile and totally dynamic war.
Two campaign theatres are provided, each with tens of thousands of entities battling it out in real time as you fly. Everything you do as a pilot directly and proportionately affects the outcome of the conflict... If you fail to take out the surface to air missile site in one mission, it may well take you or your wingmen out in the next...
Successfully destroy a bridge in another and you'll impede the advance of enemy ground forces against your troops.
Pit your wits against the most demanding computer-controlled pilots in both offensive and defensive air scenarios, or fight it out in dogfights with (or against) other players over a local network, or the Internet.
- Wingmen use real world doctrine and tactics in all aspects of their missions.
- Tune in to radio chatter directly related to the events unfolding around you.
- Call on AWACS assistance in finding targets when you need help defending your flight from interception.
- Go up against challenging enemy aircraft, sea and ground defences, all of which employ real attack and defence tactics.
- Experience authentic Air Traffic Control procedures with stacks and talk down via your aircraft's radio
- The simulation also features the most advanced F-16 RADAR and weapons systems ever seen on a home computer.
In the Box:
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1.5 GHz or higher
Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
Graphics: 64 MB VRAM or higher
Hard Drive: 1.5 GB
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
Customers Also Bought
Customers who own this also own the following: