- Home /
- The Sims 3 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Play With Lif3
In The Sims 3 for consoles, create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim "get lucky," bless them with "instant beauty" or curse them with an "epic fail." But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results!
Design and build your Sims' dream home and share your creations with others. As you guide your Sims through life you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, town upgrades, and buildings upgrades.
For the first time ever, upload and download content from your game, including furnishings, houses, Sims, and more!
- First Complete Life Simulation from The Sims, on the Nintendo DS! Create any Sim you can imagine and control their lives. Control multiple Sims within your household and enjoy life's special moments as you interact with their world.
- Create Sims and give them unique personalities! Use your stylus to sculpt your Sims' facial features. Choose their hair styles and clothing and dictate their personalities. Make them evil, romantic, hot-headed, neurotic, or a mix of something completely different.
- Control your Sims' destinies. Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims' destinies by making their wishes come true-or letting their dreams die. Will your Sims be emperors of evil, world leaders, or expert thieves? It's up to you.
- Customize your Sims world! For the first time ever on DS, build your Sims home with tools to draw walls and floors, and customize with dÃ©cor objects, textures, and more.
- Unlock all-new Karma Powers. Wield the ultimate control over your Sims giving them wealth, beauty, and love-or take it all away with the click of a button.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||The Sims Studio|