The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Star Fox returns to its roots with a blistering space shooter on Nintendo DS.
Star Fox Command boasts a deep, branching storyline with memorable characters and multiple endings. The main plot of the story unfolds as follows... Years ago, a scientist named Andross went mad with power. Defeated by Star Fox and banished to the toxic planet of Venom, he dedicated his life to terraforming Venom into a lush, green world that his grandchildren would be happy to call home. Shut off from the rest of the galaxy and hated by all, Andross and his dream were eventually forgotten.
Fast-forward to the present day. A group of aliens called the Anglars, who discovered a way to survive in the toxic Venom Sea, launch an all-out assault on the Lylat system. The Cornerian military turns to team Star Fox for help but are shocked to find that personal issues have forced the team to disband. Fox McCloud, the team leader, agrees to take on the Anglar threat alone ... but soon finds himself overwhelmed. After some consideration, he agrees to regroup the team and take another run at the Anglars.
But in order to enter the Venom Sea and take out the Anglars, team Star Fox will need to find the device invented by Andross so long ago. Can they do it? Will the team survive long enough to put aside their personal differences and fight as one? The world waits...
Fox McCloud is the hero of the day, but Star Fox Command also features a host of new and returning friends and foes. Returning characters are Falco, Krystal, Slippy, Bill, Wolf, ROB, Leon, Peppy and Katt. New characters are Octoman, Lucy, Dash, Amanda and Emperor Anglar.
In a first for the series, Star Fox Command uses a hybrid real-time and turn-based battle system to give gamers the fight of their lives.
- Real-Time Combat: While flying, players steer their Arwing and drop bombs with the touch screen, while firing their main cannons with the A, B, X, Y, L or R buttons. And if they need to evade incoming fire, they rub the touch screen for a barrel roll. During the real-time combat sections, the touch screen is the radar, showing the locations of allies, enemies and items. But don't stare at it too long ... if players run out of time, their mission will end in failure.
- Turn-Based Strategy: Between fights, players plan strategies for up to four pilots by drawing their flight paths on the touch screen. Players must keep their heads and plot the best course - they'll often need to intercept an enemy on the quick. They also must keep an eye on their resources. They may need to pick up fuel or missiles as they soar through the skies.
- Lylat needs help. Players hop into their Arwing fighter and fight through a unique branching storyline of missions, all rendered in gorgeous 3-D.
- Star Fox Command brings a whole new strategic element to the series with a commander's view of the mission. Using the touch screen, players can draw the routes they and their teammates will take, then battle the enemies they encounter as they take over bases and strategically advance across the map.
- Players can blow their friends out of the sky as they dogfight with up to eight players over a local wireless connection or take on up to four players from around the world on Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question