Manufacturer's DescriptionSpectrobes: Beyond The Portals continues the story of Rallen and Jeena, interplanetary patrol officers who discover, excavate, awaken and train mysterious fossilized creatures known as Spectrobes and then use them to battle enemies. The story surrounds the origins of mysterious portals that lead to distant dimensions. This sequel has a wealth of new features, including an entirely new story, a new three-dimensional perspective, a map to assist with exploration, new excavation and battle features, more creatures, and the debut of an online battle system utilizing the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. players can take on the role of either Rallen or, for the first time, Jeena. Jeena uses her research and technological skills so the duo can solve puzzles and complete their missions. The game also includes DGamer, Disney Interactive Studios' innovative new technology that provides a fun, connected online game community for Disney video game fans.
* New, revamped three-dimensional perspective
* Players can take on the role of either Rallen or, for the first time, Jeena in special missions where her technical expertise is needed
* A new map system to assist with exploration
* New excavation and battle features
* More than 100 creatures, plus all-new items, gadgets, and a customizable patrol cruiser
* Online battle system utilizing the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
* Includes DGamer, Disney Interactive Studios' innovative new technology that provides a fun, connected online game community for Disney video game fans
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|