The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Sonic and his friends have banded together with leading RPG developer BioWare (Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) to create a stylish blend of strategy and speed for Sonic's first RPG, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood.
Exclusively for the Nintendo DS, Sonic Chronicles mixes a rich story, hand-painted visuals, fast-paced team combat, and wireless collectible trading into a uniquely compelling adventure. Players will customize their party and characters, choosing from Sonic, Tails, Amy Rose, Knuckles,Shadow, Rouge, and more, and prepare to defeat a menacing new enemy. Rhythmically tapping anddragging with the stylus in Sonic-style battles, players can level up and use Rings to buy new specialattacks as they progress through 20 different and beautifully hand-drawn areas including new andclassic Sonic locales. With an engaging storyline, lightning fast attacks, high production values, and impeccable visuals, Sonic Chronicles allows gamers to experience Sonic in a whole new way.
- Lightning-fast Combo Moves - It wouldn't be a Sonic game without speed and combo moves and precisely-timed cursor control accelerate the 4-character team gameplay Unique character Combo moves bring exciting variety and strategy to battles
- New Party System Gameplay - Sonic Chronicles introduces the party system for diverse team tactics using each of the 11 playable character's unique and customizable skills and powers
- Over 20 Areas to Explore - Players will venture to new and classic Sonic environments while solving puzzles and dodging obstacles. Just as in combat, some challenges will require teamwork to solve
- Online Trading & Collecting - Collect several types of artificial Chao lifeforms, each with varying power-ups and abilities that help in combat and elsewhere. Players can exchange their Chao with friends via local wireless play
- Epic Storyline Unfolds Over Two Acts - Sonic and friends must use teamwork and strategy to uncover and defeat the mysterious menace that is destroying their world. Along with a storyline filled with twists and turns, new characters add to the excitement
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.0100|
|Brand||Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Developer||BioWare Handheld Development Group|
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $16.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $48.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $48.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question