After training their brains with Dr Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old is Your Brain? users can now sharpen their Focus Power with Sight Training: Enjoy Exercising and Relaxing Your Eyes. Fast, fun activities and quick-play sports challenges give eyes the challenging workout they need. Complete daily training activities to challenge Hand-Eye Coordination, Peripheral Vision, Dynamic Visual Acuity, Momentary Vision and Eye Movement, then track their results with a calendar and easy-to-understand charts.
- Boost Your Focus Power - Train with quick, fun activities based on vision-training programs used by top athletes.
- Put eyes to real-world tests -Take a swing at a speeding pitch, outmaneuver incoming linebackers and strike the soccer ball into the goal in fun, sports-based training activities.
- Pick up and play every day - Users complete daily training activities to challenge Hand-Eye Coordination, Peripheral Vision, Dynamic Visual Acuity, Momentary Vision and Eye Movement, then track their results with a calendar and easy-to-understand charts.
- Sight Training - Enjoy Exercising and Relaxing Your Eyes features a number of activities that test all aspects of Focus Power, including some fun, sports-based activities:
- Symbol Order - Three symbols flash on the screen in any of the 12 boxes. One symbol appears at a time for only a split second. The challenge is to remember each symbol and then enter all three symbols in the order in which they appeared.
- Box Tap - Furiously tap a series of moving red boxes before they disappear. The more users successfully tap, the higher the score.
- Number Flash - In this activity, numbers flash very briefly on the top screen. Users must then choose the correct number. As the activity gets harder, the number sequence gets longer.
- Box Track - A circle is placed in one of three boxes. The challenge is to follow the box with the circle in it as the three shuffle rapidly on the screen. Users must then tap the box with the circle in it.
- Circle Spot - In this activity, symbols appear for a split second in 12 boxes arranged on the touch screen. Users must tap the only circle among the symbols.
- Letter Count - Users quickly memorise the target letter, then count how many times it appears as a fast-moving series of letters moves across the screen.
- Fast Match - Users quickly look at the two symbols as they flash on the screen, then decide if they matched by tapping on the touch screen.
- Baseball - Tap the ball on the touch screen as the pitch crosses the plate to score a hit. With each hit, the box gets bigger, making it more challenging to hit the speeding pitch.
- Boxing - Pummel the punch mitt by tapping the center of the target before the sparring partner lowers it. Earn extra points for punching a clean hit in the center of the mitt with perfect accuracy.
- Table Tennis - Users slide the stylus across the screen to volley the ball back to their opponent. Survive 40 volleys to earn a perfect score.
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Genre||Fitness & Health|
|Developer||Namco Bandai/ Nintendo|