- Home /
- Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The Rabbids Strike Again!
The mischievous bunnies are back in a hilarious sequel that is guaranteed to be even crazier and funnier than the first - and with even more wacky games!
They've invaded the world of Rayman, and now the insane Rabbids have a new objective: invade planet Earth! They have established their base at a shopping mall and begun training for their nastiest scheme yet. As part of this training, the Rabbids must carry out several missions around the globe to help them in an attempt to dominate the world. The Rabbids will also try to study human behavior by mimicking everything we do...but in the Rabbid sort of way, with no logic...of course.
Rayman is back and will try to warn the world of the invasion of the Rabbids by taking photographs of them and exposing them to the world!
- A wacky game! Warning: the DS version contains heavy loads of Rabbid humour and funny mini-games, just like the Wii version!
- Up to 36 completely bizarre mini-games adapted to DS gameplay: use the stylus, microphone and dual screens to fight off the Rabbid invasion
- Play rhythm games with the Raving Rabbids Rock Band! Play on classic hits, remixed in a Rabbid way!
- With the score mode, keep your best scores on your cartridge, and challenge your friends!
- Create your own Raving Rabbid! Draw on the Rabbid with the stylus, and dress it with up to 60 items, unlocked during the game! Interact with your Rabbid, tickle it, and record your voice with the microphone to make it speak, sing or scream!
- Play with up to four people with only one cartridge shared between four DS's
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $44.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $14.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $8.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question