The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The Rabbids first comedy-adventure will take them to the moon or bust!
Those crazy Rabbids have an infallible plan: collect all the human stuff they can find, heap it onto a giant pile and literally climb home to the moon. But not so fast! The Humans revolt, unleashing the Verminators whose only objective is to exterminate the Rabbids.
- The Rabbids First Puzzle-Adventure Game - The Raving Rabbids, using a shopping cart, will have to solve the puzzle of each level and collect as much stuff as they can to build a giant pile to their home...the moon
- Same Storyline as the Wii Version, Different Gameplay - The game features a true story mode, including hours of puzzle-based gameplay
- Stir up funny chain reactions in 150 brain teasers based on physics and funny Rabbids characters. The goal is to lead a shopping cart to the Toilets, collecting as many maximum resources as possible on the way.
- 15 Tricky Levels to Actually Build a Huge Pile to The Moon - Test your reflexes and your skills with the stylus
- Challenge Mode - Four delirious challenge modes of 20 levels each, apart from the story mode and with different rules and objectives. Create hilarious situations by getting rid of those Raving Rabbids or making them fly! But be careful to not miss the TV show
- Unique Art Direction - Encounter a cast of colorful, oddball characters (humans, Verminators, dogs, etc.) and explore a remarkable parody of the modern world
- Exclusive Level Editor - Create your own puzzles and share them with your friends and the whole RGH community! Also download other players' puzzles for hours of additional gameplay
- My Rabbids (only on Nintendo DSi) - Use the camera to take a picture, and customize it with funny Rabbid animations to make your friends laugh
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $36.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
Buy NEW $39.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question