- Home /
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Professor Layton is back with a puzzling prequel. The start of a second trilogy the the adventures of Professor Layton, the story for this fourth DS Layton game kicks off three years prior to the events of the original Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Professor Layton, visiting the mysterious "city of mist," comes into the acquaintance of a young Luke for the first time. He also meets Remi Altiwa, a new heroine. The three embark on a quest surrounding the legend of a giant that threatens to destroy the city. Professor Layton and the Last Specter connects directly to the Layton movie, so fans of the series get the complete story first in the game and then continued in the events of the movie.
- Players move the mysterious story forward by solving a multitude of brain teasers, riddles and conundrums. This game contains more puzzles than any in the series so far.
- Free downloadable puzzles will be available weekly after the game's launch
- Players will unlock a bonus role-playing game called Professor Layton's London Life™ that contains 100 hours of additional content.
- In the bonus role-playing game, Professor Layton and characters from the series live in "Little London." Players can customize their characters with special clothing that will help them enter certain areas of the city or perform certain tasks help out the townspeople.
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $24.00
Buy NEW $39.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $39.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $48.00