The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionBattles of Prince of Persia is a turn-based tactical game driven by a collectible card system set in the Prince of Persia universe.
The game puts players in control of large armies from different regions that are battling for supreme power. All the action is regulated through the use of cards that players collect when going through the single player scenario.
The game also features multiplayer modes that allow players to battle it out with friends or trade cards to customize their decks.
About the Game
Battles of Prince of Persia's storyline takes place between Prince of Persia The Sands of Time and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. The game will focus on the appearance of the Dahaka and how the Prince, while trying to rid himself of the terrible creature, ignites a conflict between Persia and India by releasing an ancient evil that has caused much death and devastation.
* New depth in tactical gameplay: A host of original rules bring a fresh depth to tacticals games.
* Collect and trade cards. By advancing in the single player mode, collect money and purchase new cards to trade and make more powerful decks.
* Intricate storyline: Follow the story from the point of view of any of the participants and learn what happens to the Prince and his land between the stories of Prince of Persia Sands of Time and Prince of Persia Warrior Within.
* Nine different characters: Play any of the nine Generals in single player or in multiplayer.
* Create the army you want from any of the three factions and 27 units.
* Multiplayer mode: Fully customizable multiplayer mode ensures replay value. Challenge someone who has the game or someone who doesn't in either Multiboot mode or Hotseat.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question