The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Welcome To The Next Generation Of Pokémon!
In the Sinnoh region, there are two Pokémon that symbolize the region. They appear in the Sinnoh region's myths and old folklore. One is called Dialga, and is said to have the power to control time. The other is called Palkia, who is said to have the ability to distort space. The sinister organization called Team Galactic is trying to rule the region by using the power of these two Pokémon. During the adventure to complete the Pokedex and become the Pokémon League Champion, these two Pokémon, and Team Galactic, will intertwine into the story and lead players on a fantastic journey across the Sinnoh region.
More than 100 new Pokémon make their debut in Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl. Many are new, and some are even evolutions and pre-evolutions of characters from past games. The player can choose to be a boy or girl trainer. There are eight new Gym Leaders, as well as a new Professor and a new rival. Team Galactic takes the role of the new villains this time around.
Players start out as an aspiring Pokémon Trainer (either a boy or a girl) and aim to become the Pokémon Champion. They choose from one of the three starter Pokémon. As they journey through the Sinnoh region, they will catch and level up Pokémon and battle with other Trainers and Gym Leaders to make their way to the top. The story unfolds as the player goes from town to town, across towering mountains, through muddy swamps and deep into caves beneath the earth.
- Collect, Train and Battle with Over 100 New Pokémon - For the first time, player's have the chance to catch new Pokémon, Munchlax, Weavile and Lucario.
- New Region - Set in an entirely new region called Sinnoh.
- Players can choose to begin their adventure as either a boy or girl Pokémon trainer on a path to becoming Pokémon League Champion.
- 3-D World - The game now has a 3-D look to the environments, making the world of Pokémon jump off the screen like never before.
- Intense Battles - Many new dual-type Pokémon, new and refined moves and new special Abilities add to the already deep strategy of Pokémon battling.
- Bring Pokémon From Your GBA - Players can bring Pokémon from their Game Boy Advance Pokémon games to Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl using the GBA game slot on their Nintendo DS.
- Play Via Local Wireless: Play via local wireless with up to eight other trainers while new moves and Abilities deeper strategy
- Worldwide battles and trading using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Real-time clock feature changes the time of day based on the DS clock. The Pokémon characters players can catch vary based on the location and time of day. Also, the power of certain Pokémon moves changes based on time.
- More elaborate Pokémon Contests. Players can use accessories and dress up their Pokémon. Players make "Poffins" out of Berries to raise their Pokémon's contest stats.
- New dual-type Pokémon, new/altered moves and new special abilities add to the already deep strategy of Pokémon battling.
- 3-D environments and updated graphics.
- Communication Features:
- Once the player has completed the Sinnoh PokÃ©dex and become the League Champion, he or she can use the dual-slot feature of the Nintendo DS to import Pokémon from Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon FireRed, Pokémon LeafGreen and Pokémon Emerald.
- Once players enter an area called Pal Park, they can see and capture their Pokémon from previous games, which are then permanently transferred to Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl. Up to six Pokémon per day can be transferred to Pal Park and then captured in Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl.
- Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl are fully Wi-Fi compatible, allowing players to trade and battle worldwide. Also, the games use local wireless to battle and trade with up to four players (eight in the underground game). Also, when using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, two players can chat using the DS microphone.
- If players own Pokémon Ranger, they can enter a special code to unlock a mission to receive a special Manaphy Egg from Pokémon Ranger and then hatch it in Pokémon Diamondor Pokémon Pearl.
- With Friend Codes - If players are connected through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, they can trade or battle as they talk to their friends. They have to exchange their "Friend Code" with their friends first.
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question