The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionGet ready for a story so epic it could only unfold in the corridors of the world's largest museum - the Smithsonian Institution. Museum guard-turned entrepreneur Larry Daley discovers that his favorite exhibits, and some of his best friends, from New York's Natural History Museum are being shipped off to the archives at the Smithsonian. Larry gets a distress call from the miniature cowboy, Jedediah, reporting that Egyptian ruler Kahmunrah and a trio of heinous henchmen - namely Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon and Al Capone - are plotting to take over the museum, then the world. Speeding to the nation's capitol, Larry is clearly in over his head. But with some impressive new pals, including the irrepressible Amelia Earhart, Larry will stop at nothing to restore the Smithsonian before dawn.
* Experience the spirit and humor of the movie on your DS in this side scrolling adventure. Ben Stiller's likeness is included in the game for an authentic experience.
* Change Larry's abilities in real-time by using pieces of the magical tablet. Abilities include clinging to walls (Monkey), Super Jumping (Moon), Flying/Floating (Cloud), Shrinking (Scarab), Charging and Smashing (Bull) and Stomping (Elephant)
* Extend the fiction of living exhibits when you explore various environments inspired by actual exhibits in the museum
* Utilize Larry's flashlight and keychain, or his "tools of the office," to advance through this wild night at the museum
* Use the Touch Screen to manage and use tablet ingots during gameplay in a simple and intuitive touch interface
* Search levels using character abilities to find new areas, adding hours of fun replay value
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||DS Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy PRE-OWNED $19.95
Buy PRE-OWNED $30.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $22.00
Buy PRE-OWNED $18.00
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question